Thread: I would say Hi but that's too mainstream

Default I would say Hi but that's too mainstream

Hello guys I'm TheMaddenManiac (Ryan) and I joined awhile ago from the Poker Community Playdate but didn't do much so I'm going to try and be active now... obviously I like to play Madden, and also I believe Kinect is the greatest thing ever to come to xbox (yeah that was for you Symmetric)... anyways if there's anything I need to know please tell me and I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys in the forums!

You and Sym are going to be best buds!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

wake me... when u need me Symmetrics Love's Avatar

welcome Madden... its nice to have you finally join the rest of the insane crew lol

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaddenManiac View Post
    Hello guys I'm TheMaddenManiac (Ryan) and I joined awhile ago from the Poker Community Playdate but didn't do much so I'm going to try and be active now... obviously I like to play Madden, and also I believe Kinect is the greatest thing ever to come to xbox (yeah that was for you Symmetric)... anyways if there's anything I need to know please tell me and I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys in the forums!
    You're in cahoots with Variation! Wait till they unlock me from my cage....... lol

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaddenManiac View Post
    Welcome to the jungle baby! Stay tuned for big changes to the site!

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Default Re: I would say Hi but that's too mainstream

Welcome to XBA Ryan, enjoy your stay!!

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetric-XBA View Post
    You're in cahoots with Variation! Wait till they unlock me from my cage....... lol
    Haha Sym, you think we still have the key. I mean, yes, when we unlock you, from the cage that we totally still have the key to. What was that? Don't be silly you're not the pet birdy we have to welcome victi-guests into our humble abode.

Ignore all that by the way awesome new guy, welcome to the community I hope you enjoy your stay. I make no promises of your safety from being confined in locked cages.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Welcome

10. Thread Information