Thread: Hello, I'm slapshot38237

Default Hello, I'm slapshot38237

Hi everybody!! Those who know me call me Slap. So please feel free. Kinda stuck with me from playing high school football. I am on Xbox Live Rewards and enjoyed an opportunity to play the community play date this evening with Enamelized420, HaZarD SFD, and Kamshaft. I had a great time talking and shooting some people and thought they sounded like a cool bunch of folks I could definitely relate to. Thanks for letting me join. Learned a lot about game reviewing and thought I would check the site out.I love video games. Been playing since I could pick up a controller. First game system I played was the Entelevision console. For those that don't know, this system was out before Atari and the Atari 2600.. I remember getting in trouble in '87 for hooking up the original Nintendo to my parents tube style television because I couldn't wait to play some Mario. lol.. I was 9 years old then. Now, I'll be 35 years old in May, have two kids of my own, who love video games of course, and I still play video games every chance I get. Well, that is a little about me and my addiction you might say. My gamer-tag is slapshot38237 on both the PS3 and the Xbox. Hit me up some time. Anyway, hope we get a chance to play and talk more.

Welcome to XBA Slap!! Glad to have you as a part of the play date and as a part of the site. Enjoy!!!

Feeding my pet moose HaZarD SFD's Avatar

You get the email/xbox PM from Kam for the Season Pass?

I sent off the season passes to the winners, everyone should have gotten theirs.
    Thanks again for coming.

As for the future, we'll be planning non-official playdates later on.
    Last edited by Kamshaft; 04-13-2013 at 02:50 PM.

I just got the message on my Xbox guys!! All I can say is WOW!! I rarely win anything like this. Thank you so much. I didn't know how in the world I was going to ask my wife if I could purchase the map packs for Black Ops II. Sure those of you who are married know what I mean by this, you guys saved me a butt chewing for sure. lol.. Thanks again and I look forward to doing some more gaming with you guys and keeping up with your reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot38237 View Post
    I just got the message on my Xbox guys!! All I can say is WOW!! I rarely win anything like this. Thank you so much. I didn't know how in the world I was going to ask my wife if I could purchase the map packs for Black Ops II. Sure those of you who are married know what I mean by this, you guys saved me a butt chewing for sure. lol.. Thanks again and I look forward to doing some more gaming with you guys and keeping up with your reviews.
    I feel you there. I had to plead just to get my bike on the road for the nice weather, and sacrafice everything else.
    Congradulations on your extreme effort, and winnings last night. Enjoy.

congrats! And yea, keep up with our reviews from our Harvard educated writers....
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Most of us here are mature gamers. At least we like to think so! LOL And we all know about wife agro!.

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Default Re: Hello, I'm slapshot38237

Welcome to the site Slap!! Wish I could have been at the Playdate, unfortunately I had to work. Feel free to add me on XBL, Silent XBA

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

wake me... when u need me Symmetrics Love's Avatar

Welcome to XBA Slap, glad you were able to join us on friday night! everyone had a blast and congrats on winning your season pass! Enjoy!

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Thank you guys. You all are awesome.

Thank you guys. You all are awesome.
    But especially me right?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information