Thread: Xbox One getting more EXCLUSIVES !

Thumbs up Xbox One getting more EXCLUSIVES !

http://gamingphanatic.com/2013/07/01...re-exclusives/ I wonder what the games will be ?? Fable 4 ?? I would like to see STAR WARS: REPUBLIC COMMANDO !!!
    Last edited by Vampero; 07-01-2013 at 02:59 PM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

It's a crap shoot at this point
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

Here's my predictions, a little background first. EA said that they worked out an exclusive agreement with Microsoft (however they also said that we would find out more details latter on about the agreement). EA also managed (some how) to gain exclusive rights to Star Wars with videogames. Then EA came out and said that Viceral Games, Bioware, and DICE would be the three companies who would directly be involved with the Star Wars universe. Now the predictions.

1) Bioware will go back to their roots and deliver another phenomenal Star Wars console game. Will it be another Kotor? Something new? Bioware though does have one amazing writing team so I'm a believer when it comes to Bioware making a great story in the Star Wars universe.

2) DICE has already shown a very brief, yet spellbinding teaser for the upcoming Battlefronts game where the power of the new Frostbite 3 engine really shines. So here we have the makers of Battlefield making the next generation version of Battlefronts? Sold.

3) Viceral Games has started with tremendous success w/ the original Dead Space but have faltered with DS 2 and 3, so I think maybe it's time to put Issac on hold and focus on something creative in the Star Wars universe. I could easily see something like a mentally tormented Sith who uses the dark side of the force in ways we never thought possible. Here's hoping.

Only time will tell if these come true, but based off of all the facts so far that have been presented, I feel that it's a pretty logical guess. So maybe look for three exclusive Star Wars games????

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetric-XBA View Post
    Here's my predictions, a little background first. EA said that they worked out an exclusive agreement with Microsoft (however they also said that we would find out more details latter on about the agreement). EA also managed (some how) to gain exclusive rights to Star Wars with videogames. Then EA came out and said that Viceral Games, Bioware, and DICE would be the three companies who would directly be involved with the Star Wars universe. Now the predictions.

1) Bioware will go back to their roots and deliver another phenomenal Star Wars console game. Will it be another Kotor? Something new? Bioware though does have one amazing writing team so I'm a believer when it comes to Bioware making a great story in the Star Wars universe.

2) DICE has already shown a very brief, yet spellbinding teaser for the upcoming Battlefronts game where the power of the new Frostbite 3 engine really shines. So here we have the makers of Battlefield making the next generation version of Battlefronts? Sold.

3) Viceral Games has started with tremendous success w/ the original Dead Space but have faltered with DS 2 and 3, so I think maybe it's time to put Issac on hold and focus on something creative in the Star Wars universe. I could easily see something like a mentally tormented Sith who uses the dark side of the force in ways we never thought possible. Here's hoping.

Only time will tell if these come true, but based off of all the facts so far that have been presented, I feel that it's a pretty logical guess. So maybe look for three exclusive Star Wars games????
    Three might be pushing it, but I could definitely see one. Imagine if MS ponied the money for Battlefront to be exclusive :O
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

My money is on a new Fable, and a new Crackdown game. A Gears announcement would be amazing but I doubt it... could be a Shadow Complex sequel?

Quote Originally Posted by M1GO View Post
    My money is on a new Fable, and a new Crackdown game. A Gears announcement would be amazing but I doubt it... could be a Shadow Complex sequel?
    I would love to see Crackdown 3 !
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Vampero View Post
    I would love to see Crackdown 3 !
    It was already teased at E3!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

9. Thread Information