View Poll Results: Pre-Ordered Titanfall ?

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • YES

7 87.50%
  • NO

0 0%
  • What is Titanfall ???

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Pre-Ordered Titanfall ?

Question Who Pre-Ordered Titanfall ?

I pre-ordered Titanfall , I can't wait for the beta in February ! I wonder how many maps they will be giving us at the start, because there is no single player game in Titanfall... 5,10 or 20 ?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

Probably better off asking who ISN'T going to get it

Collector's Edition here!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Lol 8)

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Vampero on www.twitch.tv

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

I'm getting it!

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

Got my c.e. ready to go w a Titanfall controller!

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

When is the bata going to out in February? Is there a date?

Oh and yes, I will be pre ordering

Quote Originally Posted by LiLJoe608 View Post
    When is the bata going to out in February? Is there a date?
    Beta there is no day set yet, Release date March 11, 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampero View Post
    Beta there is no day set yet, Release date March 11, 2014.
    UPDATE

http://www.totalxbox.com/71009/titan...few-days-away/

Wow, only 720p, another ding to the xbox exclusive. First no campaign, then only a 6 v 6 multiplayer and now this. Well done Microsoft and devs.

They are talking about 900p by launch. I'm not worried about the resolution as much as I am about the gameplay. Found out there are bots in the game along with the human controlled players, so I think the 6 vs 6 will be pretty good especially if all 12 players have titans at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Silent-XBA View Post
    They are talking about 900p by launch. I'm not worried about the resolution as much as I am about the gameplay. Found out there are bots in the game along with the human controlled players, so I think the 6 vs 6 will be pretty good especially if all 12 players have titans at the same time
    Cool ! watching live right now and it looks very good,I won't say great until I play it myself ! http://www.gamespot.com/videos/titan.../2300-6417189/

It absolutely lives up to the hype. AMAZING to play. For those so worried and focused on resolution numbers, don't, it looks fantastic and is smooth, even for the beta
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Default Nope

After playing the demo for a couple of hours , I have to say I am disappointed with the game. Graphics are great, just seems like another FPS with no campaign. The bots are basically just easy targets. The titans don't seem very powerful at all, and are fairly easy to take down. They should add some ground and air vehicles.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonseed2112 View Post
    After playing the demo for a couple of hours , I have to say I am disappointed with the game. Graphics are great, just seems like another FPS with no campaign. The bots are basically just easy targets. The titans don't seem very powerful at all, and are fairly easy to take down. They should add some ground and air vehicles.
    Just my opinion.
    It's not a demo. It's not the final product. It's not even using the final resolution either. There's a lot we don't even know yet. It's a beta, to help fix issues and find bugs that can hopefully be fixed before launch.

Bots are meant to be easy targets, that's why you only get a portion of xp and points compared to players. If you think the Titan's aren't powerful, you're doing something wrong The whole point of the parkour is so that there is no vehicles needed.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Demo, beta, whatever , the games coming out soon so unless they delay it, not much is going to change. How cool would it be to swoop down on a titan and let loose a barrage of missiles and gunfire in a helo while it tries to swat you out of the air?

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    It's not a demo. It's not the final product. It's not even using the final resolution either. There's a lot we don't even know yet. It's a beta, to help fix issues and find bugs that can hopefully be fixed before launch.

Bots are meant to be easy targets, that's why you only get a portion of xp and points compared to players. If you think the Titan's aren't powerful, you're doing something wrong The whole point of the parkour is so that there is no vehicles needed.
    I hope they add some lighting effects like rain, snow and fire.
    Last edited by Vampero; 02-21-2014 at 04:12 PM.

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Demonseed2112 View Post
    Demo, beta, whatever , the games coming out soon so unless they delay it, not much is going to change. How cool would it be to swoop down on a titan and let loose a barrage of missiles and gunfire in a helo while it tries to swat you out of the air?
    Something like that helo idea could apply given dropships fly in constantly but they are more suited for transport than combat so while you can destroy those they aren't much of a challenge. You can drop in as a Titan though. Wait till your Titan is ready and select spawn as Titan instead of pilot and boom your in!

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent-XBA View Post
    720p is the final resolution for the Xbox One, the developer tweeted it .

Titanfall has its first update already live, weighs in at 840mb. That's a pretty big update. Can't wait to start playing on Tuesday.

Who else is ready for Titanfall?

"Get ready for Titanfall!"
    Last edited by Shawn-XBA; 03-07-2014 at 01:02 PM.

21. Thread Information