Thread: What's your Destiny

Alien What's your Destiny

I've not seen much on the forums about Destiny so wanted to get a post going to see what everyone's thoughts are that have been exploring the planets and playing the story mode or maybe even just grinding levels looking for rare,legendary or exotic loot.

I enjoyed going through the story missions and leveling my character up in the process. I've been using the Warlock class and haven't messed with any of the other classes just yet like i did with the beta. The daily challenges are cool and keeps things kinda fresh. Not to mention the Queens Wraith Bounties that are happening now, but I don't have enough light to be able to do the Queen's challenges yet.

That's one thing in the game i wish was explained a little better is how the leveling and light works. I'm so close to being a level 21 as of right now!! Actually a little direction on the factions,bounties and how the materials come into play would be nice. If people aren't paying attention they could be discarding materials they realize later are needed to upgrade a certain item.

what's a you???

Really enjoyed it up until the massive grind. Now figuring out how much effort I want to put into it. It's nice getting those new upgrades, but the time put into redoing the same missions over and over is getting to me.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

For those that might be a little lost in the game once hitting level 20 you need to get items with light and that will increase you level above 20 til a cap of 30 right now. Doing some higher lever strike missions can reward you with some Rare and legendary items.
    Also for the materials you've been picking up and not sure what it might be for it'll come in handy for upgrading certain weapons. Also when turning in your bounties you can switch to weapons and armor that you might not be currently used and once retrieving the bounty the XP will go towards that weapon or armour upgrades.
    just a couple things to maybe help

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enamelized420-XBA View Post
    For those that might be a little lost in the game once hitting level 20 you need to get items with light and that will increase you level above 20 til a cap of 30 right now. Doing some higher lever strike missions can reward you with some Rare and legendary items.
    Also for the materials you've been picking up and not sure what it might be for it'll come in handy for upgrading certain weapons. Also when turning in your bounties you can switch to weapons and armor that you might not be currently used and once retrieving the bounty the XP will go towards that weapon or armour upgrades.
    just a couple things to maybe help
    Thank you for posting this, I'm not really close to rank 20 however this will help when I get there.

We need to do some raids, I have yet to do one

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Really enjoyed it up until the massive grind. Now figuring out how much effort I want to put into it. It's nice getting those new upgrades, but the time put into redoing the same missions over and over is getting to me.
    This. Exactly. I'm LVL 23. So close to being able to get to the VoG, but so far away...I've got other games that I need to put time to instead of grinding each day like a job.
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Thread Information