Omno Releases Today, Including Via GamePass
Omno is out today!
The epic pilgrimage across land and sky arrives on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Game Pass
Working in partnership with Future Friends Games, solo developer Jonas Manke (AKA Studio Inkyfox) has today released his debut project Omno on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Game Pass. A Switch port is scheduled for later in the year.
Omno whisks you away on a journey of discovery through an ancient world of wonders, on a single-player adventure full of puzzles, secrets, and obstacles to overcome. Discover a vibrant world full of strange and wonderful lifeforms and uncover the truth behind your pilgrimage.
“I can’t describe how I’m feeling today,” said Jonas Manke, creator of Omno. “Five years ago this was all just a dream. Now you can turn on your console or PC and play the game to completion. Thank you so much to everyone for your support and encouragement - I really hope you enjoy your time with Omno!”
- A journey to the past - Uncover a timeless story of sacrifice and self-discovery as you piece together the truth behind your pilgrimage.
- An ancient world to explore - Make your way through dense, atmospheric landscapes, from jungles to deserts to islands in the sky.
- A dynamic moveset - A former professional animator, Jonas brings the movement to life, as you fluidly run, glide, dash, surf, and teleport through dazzling natural landscapes.
- No combat, just curiosity - Peacefully bewitch and befriend a wide variety of mythical animals, from lively insects to hulking leviathans.
- Perplexing puzzles - Think your way through an array of challenges to unlock a pathway to the light.
- Short and sweet - Omno is a 4-5 hour adventure featuring five climates and a cast of fantastical creatures.