The Escapists 2 Rreveals New Western Map: Rattlesnake Springs
Team17 and developer Mouldy Toof today have revealed f a brand new western themed map for The Escapists 2 with the release of the new Rattlesnake Springs gameplay trailer (seen below).
The Escapists 2 is the forthcoming sequel to the multi-million selling sandbox prison-escape game which will include, in a first for the series, drop in/drop out play for up to four players in both local and online play.
Escaping wont be easy though. Youll have to work around the strict prison schedule and avoid the unwanted attention of guards. Craft weapons and tools found (or stolen) from within the prison, but beware of cell shakedowns. Get a job or perform “favours" for your fellow inmates to purchase vital supplies, all while scouting escape routes.
The Escapists 2 will feature:
- Multiplayer – In a first for the series, The Escapists 2 offers drop-in/drop-out play offering both split screen and online play for up to four players in both co-op and versus modes.
- New ways to escape - Tie together knotted sheets and use them to climb down high windows in our new multi-level prisons and other new ways to make a break for freedom!
- New items to craft – Build yourself a homemade taser to knock out guards plus many more!
- New combat system – A completely revamped combat system featuring new lock-on targeting and blocking systems plus light and heavy attacks
- New graphical style – A brand new look immerses players in a deeper, richer world while maintaining that unique The Escapists style
- More character customisation – New customisation options let players tweak their avatar to a whole new level. Go bald! Sport a mullet! The choice is yours
- More things to do – Join a band! Learn to paint! The Escapists 2 will offer more ways than ever to pass the time whilst incarcerated
We will continue to have more about this game as details are released.
Source: Press Release/YouTube