Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China Coming to Xbox One
Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China, a game based on the historical events of Americas secret volunteer squadrons that helped defend China in World War 2, has been confirmed for international release on Xbox One on Friday January 12th, 2018, and is now available for pre-order from the Xbox Store.
So, what can you expect from this game? Well, take a look at the feature list below:
Rarely Depicted Air-Battles of WWII
- Action-packed single-player campaign recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo, and night missions.
Approachable Take on Air-Combat
- Features TrazerTime™ slow-motion firing, arcade-like combat maneuvers, sim-style pitch & roll controls, moody weathers (including thunderous monsoons, beautiful sunsets, and misty dawns), 20+ Allied and Japanese planes, and more!
Multiplayer for 2-16 Players
- Xbox One leaderboards eternalize players’ online rankings across five battle modes! Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for your comrades, outdo all enemies using powerful rocket weaponry in ROCKET BATTLE VS, or take to the skies and “Capture the Flag” in the FLAGBUSTERS mode.
Fly in Cockpit or Third-Person
- Soar through the skies of Southeast Asia in third-person or cockpit view in a variety of American, British, Russian/Chinese, and Japanese aircraft.
Striking Rendition of the Far East
- Faithful environments, beautiful graphics, booming sound effects and an epic-orchestral soundtrack create a lasting impression of the China-Burma-India theatre.
Developed and self-published by ACE MADDOX (courtesy of Microsofts ID@Xbox program), Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China will be available worldwide on the Xbox Store in 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, Polish, German, Portuguese-Brazil, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Russian, Italian, Turkish, and Japanese.
-: CLEANED :- (DELETE ME)
Source: Press Release