Lastest PGA Tour 2K21 Update Tees Up Clubhouse Pass Season 2
LATEST PGA TOUR 2K21 UPDATE TEES UP CLUBHOUSE PASS SEASON 2 - FEATURING TITLEIST AND FOOTJOY GEAR - AND NEW BAY HILL CLUB & LODGE
Earn the hottest gear from Titleist and FootJoy and compete in the Arnold Palmer Invitational
2K and HB Studios today announced a new update for PGA TOUR® 2K21 featuring Season 2* of the Clubhouse Pass and a free, brand new course available to all players – The Bay Hill Club & Lodge – available now on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Stadia and Switch**.
Season 2 of the Clubhouse Pass, an ongoing live service featuring new clubs, new gear and new MyPLAYER customizations for players to earn and unlock, runs from March 4 to June 3, 2021 and includes the potential to unlock a variety of gear, VC and cosmetic items for MyPLAYERs, including:
- Three months of new content featuring 75 levels of gear for players to unlock as the season progresses;
- New Titleist gear and clubs to hit the links with one of the most iconic brands in the sport;
- FootJoy gloves and shoes to take on each PGA TOUR 2K21 course with style and comfort.
The update also includes a free new course: The Bay Hill Club & Lodge in Orlando, Fla. The location is home to the prestigious Arnold Palmer Invitational, which is one of only five tournaments given invitation-only status by the PGA TOUR. The Bay Hill Club & Lodge was created by legendary designer Dick Wilson and later renovated by Arnold Palmer himself; the course will be available to all PGA TOUR 2K21 players.
The PGA TOUR 2K21 Clubhouse Pass includes three tiers to fit all players’ needs:
- Free: This tier enables players to access 15 free levels of the 75 levels in Season 1. Every five levels passed will result in a reward;
- Premium Pass ($7.99): All 75 levels of rewards are available to unlock through gameplay;
- Premium+ Pass ($14.99): All 75 levels of rewards are available to unlock through gameplay; players can also skip the first 20 levels and automatically unlock those rewards.