Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark - Missions and Monsters expansion Out Now
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark - Missions and Monsters expansion Out Now!
The time has come to delve back into the fantasy realm of Teora -- turn-based tactical RPG Fell Seal: Arbiters Mark has just received a brand new expansion, Missions and Monsters! The beefy expansion is now available for 12.99 USD/EUR. A plethora of new content and added depth awaits players with Missions and Monsters.
- Recruit and tame monsters to join your roster!
- Customize your monster allies with the new monster subclass system, selecting up to 2 optional subclasses from a selection of more than 20.
- Unlock 3 new human classes, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler, adding a variety of new powerful abilities to your arsenal.
- Uncover new equipment and crafting recipes.
- Discover 5 new locations, featuring a combination of larger encounter battles and powerful named monster enemies.
- Face deadly new encounters, including the largest-scale battles seen in-game and challenging end-game content additions.
- Upgrade Arbiters Guilds across the land to reap benefits and rewards for the party.
- New in-game system to send recruits out on missions lets you collect new rewards and open up new content.
- New songs will accompany you as you explore the land of Teora.
- Challenge yourself with new achievements!
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark takes you to the world of Teora, a land once ravaged by a brutal beast bent on destruction. Teora narrowly escaped its dire fate thanks to the Council of Immortals, who now rule the land through their mortal agents, the Arbiters. The Council and their Arbiters keep the peace by enforcing stability and order... but at what cost? Step into the boots of Kyrie, an Arbiter that sets out on an adventure to protect the land and uncover centuries-old secrets that could shake the very foundation of everything her order stands for.
Source: Press Release/YouTube