WRC 9's New Free Update: More Content and Brand New Game Mode
WRC 9s new free update: More official content and a brand-new game mode now available!
The Co-Driver mode, new stages and new vehicles are now available for WRC 9 on PS4, Xbox One and PC
NACON and KT Racing are pleased to announce that a second free update is now available for WRC 9, the official video game of the FIA World Rally Championship. Available from today on PS4, Xbox One and the Epic Games Store for PC, this update will also be available on new-generation consoles at a later date.
WRC 9s December 2020 update content:
- The GR Yaris Rally Concept from Toyota GAZOO Racing in exclusivity
- 6 new stages to compete for the Rally Portugal
- The brand-new Co-Driver mode allowing two online players to race in the same car
- A new livery: the Pirelli Tyre Team, with Andreas Mikkelsen and Anders Jaeger, driving the Citroën C3 WRC
With WRC 9, the passionate developers of the French studio KT Racing have pulled out all the stops to once again meet the high expectations of rally fans looking for tougher challenges and heightened realism. With an enhanced career mode and many technical improvements, players are thrust into the heart of the 2020 FIA World Rally Championship season with many great highlights.
- 3 new rallies: Japan, New Zealand, Kenya
- Over 50 official teams and their livery from the WRC, WRC 2, WRC 3 and Junior WRC
- Over 15 bonus cars that have left their mark on the history of the WRC
- The brand-new Clubs Mode, to create customised championships
Source: Press Release/YouTube