Monster Truck Championship Available Now on Xbox Series X|S
THE MOST EXHILARATING RACING GAME ARRIVES ON NEXT-GEN CONSOLES
NACON and development studio TEYON are pleased to announce that Monster Truck Championship is available now on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S in North America.
Since November 19, 2020, drivers from all over the world have been playing Monster Truck Championship and hailing the games best features: the realistic vehicle physics, deep customization of the monster trucks and almost instant fun. Initially only available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation®4, it then came to Nintendo Switch and is now available to owners of PS5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles!
This next-gen console version includes all the same Monster Truck Championship content, while boasting upgraded performance and graphics. You can now crush your opponents in 4K at 60fps.
Enter the next-generation Monster Truck Championship arena and experience the new power!
In Monster Truck Championship, you take the wheel of one of 16 vehicles and enter five types of event. In these championships, you will compete in 25 stadiums and circuits in various cities across the United States. Taking a realistic approach to driving rather than an arcade-game style, Monster Truck Championship gives players the chance to take part in frenzied races and pull off believable aerial and ground moves by learning the unique physics of these vehicles.
Monster Truck Championship boasts many features:
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 5 types of event: Race, Time-Trial, Drag Races, Freestyle and Destruction
- 16 customisable vehicles with over 50 options
- Realistic driving and physics, including independent front- and rear-wheel control, and adjustment of different mechanical elements, such as suspensions, gearbox and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- A Career mode where you manage the vehicle, sponsors and technicians to improve your performances and earnings
Monster Truck Championship is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S Steam, and Nintendo Switch.
Our full review will be available shortly to see our thoughts!