Redout 2 Races Onto Xbox Today
Redout 2 Races onto PlayStation, Xbox & PC Today
The fastest anti-gravity racing game in the universe is here, featuring dozens of tracks, customizable vehicles, full career mode and competitive multiplayer
Saber Interactive and 34BigThings have released Redout 2, the supercharged sequel to the acclaimed anti-gravity racer, on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. Redout 2 is the series’ most ambitious game yet, with higher speeds, more tracks and deeper customization than ever before.
The standard version of Redout 2 is available today alongside the Deluxe Edition of the game, which includes the base game plus the Season Pass. The Season Pass features two future DLC packs with new locations, career events, rewards and more at a discounted rate.
PC players can also purchase Redout 2’s Ultimate Edition on Steam and the Epic Games Store; the Ultimate Edition includes all content from the Deluxe Edition, plus a digital download of the Redout 2 soundtrack. The soundtrack features 42 original tracks and nine licensed tracks, with over three hours of killer electronic music in total!
Redout 2 takes you to the future of racing: strafe, tilt and boost your customizable hovership through dozens of mind-bending, jaw-dropping courses in a variety of game modes, including an expansive single-player campaign plus competitive online multiplayer for up to 12 players on PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
- Speed & Control: With blazing-fast speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout 2 is a blast to pick up and play, but truly rewarding for any who can master its super-high skill ceiling.
- Extensive Career Mode: Fly through hundreds of events across 36 unique racetracks – all of which are reversible! From Arena Races and Time Attacks to Last Man Standing and intense Boss Races, dart past the competition and dominate the finish line.
- Competitive Multiplayer: Take on rivals in intense online multiplayer. Dive into fresh challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons featuring bonus rewards.
- Comprehensive Customization: Choose from 12 distinct chassis and fully customize your hovership with an incredible selection of propulsors, stabilizers, rudders, intercoolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, paints and more!
- Experience a futuristic soundtrack from leading electronic artists like the legendary Giorgio Moroder and acclaimed talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, with music seamlessly and dynamically mixed based on real-time race data.
- Create and share your best high-speed moments with Redout 2’s Photo Mode.