Terror of Hemasaurus Stomps onto Console
Terror of Hemasaurus stomps onto Console
Plus, a new kaiju and other additional content coming in 2023
The skyscraper toppling, people-eating action arrives 7th December on PlayStation, 9th December on Xbox, and 12th January for Nintendo Switch. Itll be priced $14.99 and be available with a 20% discount for a limited time.
Released last month on PC, Terror of Hemasaurus is already making a smash, racking up a 95% positive user rating on Steam, and with a current 85 Metacritic rating. The games developer, Loren Lemcke, is already hard at work on additional content, with a new kaiju - a scaly-skinned pangolin called Paingolin - a new mode, and some expanded gameplay mechanics planned for 2023.
Play as a giant monster and wreak havoc on humanity in this retro city smash ‘em up! Punch buildings, slap helicopters, eat humans, kick cars – enjoy multiple ways to cause carnage! Satisfying arcade action and mindless destruction for up to 4-players!
- MONSTERS! Hemasaurus! Clocksloth! Salamandrah! Autonomous Hemasaurus! Four terrifying (but also kind of adorable) beasts, each with their own killer moves!
- DESTRUCTION! Explosive pixel devastation and mayhem on a monstrous scale! Reduce buildings to dust. Topple skyscrapers. Destroy everything!
- DEATH! Hurl humans into helicopter blades! Butt slam into crowds of terrified citizens! Eat people for nourishment! Smoosh them all to save the planet!
- STAGES! Do what the game tells you across a variety of levels! Kick cars into buildings! Rescue the cats and dogs! Total a tower in record time!
- FRIENDS! Got buddies? Good for you! Put them to use by getting them to join you for some local co-op carnage! Up to four friends can cause terror together!