Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trigger Finger Soar from Hunter!!!

Originally posted by Maximus

JJaX...dude, you sold me on trying to play with the Chick...I think I'm going to have a few games going so I can play through the game on single player with all the different characters. Depending on what I feel like, I'll just continue on with them! That's bad ass!!

I can't wait to see what 4 players is like! Hell, I can't wait to see what two players or even three is like!
    Its a totaly different game with more people. Working as a team is the key. Yeah give the lil chick a whirl. Once you get used to her melee attack style you will love it. I love jumping into a pack of zombies and start swinging my knives all over. I can fight and kill 4-5 guys at a time when there all over me and im sorrounded (i feel like blade) And if you run and aim in the same direction you can run by doing these bad ass horizontal slices. Cutting zombies into pieces has never been so fun!!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by JJaX

Its a totaly different game with more people. Working as a team is the key. Yeah give the lil chick a whirl. Once you get used to her melee attack style you will love it. I love jumping into a pack of zombies and start swinging my knives all over. I can fight and kill 4-5 guys at a time when there all over me and im sorrounded (i feel like blade) And if you run and aim in the same direction you can run by doing these bad ass horizontal slices. Cutting zombies into pieces has never been so fun!!
    Sounds awesome! Even with Avenger, you can pull some nasty combos like that...he's not a quick though, I'm sure. But, here's a question for you: Can you take off damage of your buddies or are they not effected if you accidentally slice them?

You guys got me interested.

So exactly what type of game is this? RPG, 3rd person action or something? Do you just go around killing stuff or are their puzzles and a pretty good story?

I'll have to go check out the screenshots again.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Anyone here live in Illinois??

Sounds awesome! Even with Avenger, you can pull some nasty combos like that...he's not a quick though, I'm sure. But, here's a question for you: Can you take off damage of your buddies or are they not effected if you accidentally slice them?
    Theres 3 settings.

-The default setting is you dont damage your team mates. Attacks dont even make them twitch.

-The next setting is that if you hit them you will see them be effected and looks like they get hurt and stuff but no damage will done

-The 3rd and hardest setting is damage to your teammates.

Hell, we still havent unlocked nightmare and Hunter mode!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Oh well...but, I'm going to a 16-man Halo System Link party tonight...I only know one dude that will be there...and, I BARELY KNOW HIM!! lol... Doesn't matter to me, though, I'm just looking forward to kicking everyone's ass!
    But, I definately plan on showing Hunter off while I'm there! Damn I love this game!!!
    I have a Halo party every Fri. and tonight will be a big chance to show off this game to friends and when the group thins then its 4 playa Hunter baby. Also I like going to those ya dont know anybody Halo frag fest( though most of the time its here and others I dont even know come and by nights end there all friend). After a few games their always asking in the other rooms who the Fuk is BREVITY damn that guy is good. And the funny thing is like I only know most of them by there game names and they only know me by the same. In public Im like high uh Master Chief or what ever. And more then once I have not even recognized some of them in the light of day. And my closest friends the ones here every week there play gets so predictable that at that times in the game I blindly shoot were I know them to be and score. hehe
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

ok.....I have played the priest, he has a good ranged weapon (crossbow), and his sword is pretty sweet though his hits lack serious power, he is not the type that will be able to handle swams of zombies at a time! I used him along with my teamate who used the police chick! It worked out great because she would get the masses and I would kill the zombies on the outskirts of the group! The priest has the best edge in the game. His magic spell shoots a blue streak of power that kills everything in its path....very cool.

the more people the easier it gets, I had a harder time playing by myself then with a teammate!

as far as my fingers being sore...I didn't have that problem, but then again I only played for 6 hrs.

this game kicks some serious ass! A definate must have!

Hey max where does this game rank with the others you currently have?

Its a action game. I thought it was harder for me on team. My team was not walking and working together well at first. And since your lives are pooled together the Jack ars that runs out and fights blindly hinders everyone.

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Originally posted by Lynxfx
    You guys got me interested.

So exactly what type of game is this? RPG, 3rd person action or something? Do you just go around killing stuff or are their puzzles and a pretty good story?

I'll have to go check out the screenshots again.
    Its like a almost above you view. If you like Blood, Action and sweet graphics get this game. You have to do things like find keys, save people, Protect people. And the bosses! Man they are tough to drop. And im enjoying the story.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Brevity
    Its a action game. I thought it was harder for me on team. My team was not walking and working together well at first. And since your lives are pooled together the Jack ars that runs out and fights blindly hinders everyone.
    I hear that. The 1st time i played it this dude was the Avenger and all he would do was run at them with his axe. He took all the lives. Me and SHererboat died like once before reaching the church. The other dude took the rest of the lives.

But aftewr he left, me and Shererboat to ok a crack at it and are progressing just fine

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Right I felt like matching all those Zombie hits that other guy took with one here in the real world. But it was Coolerf150's nephew and he might have frowned on that.

damn, My finger is really soar...

anyone got any homemade remedys i can whip up to numb it?

Yes MaXimus, Beer is an option

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Cool, I think I might go pick this game up. I need more multiplayer team games.

Thanks JJaX.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Shaggy
    Hey max where does this game rank with the others you currently have?
    Dude, you know, that's a really good question because Hunter is so different from all of the other games I have. And, because it's so new it's hard to make an accurate judgement.

Prior to having Hunter, my top three were:

1. Halo
    2. Rallisport Challenge
    3. Amped

Keep in mind that I am a HUGE fan of all three of those games...I would definately put Hunter in there...as of right now, I would say that Hunter is the best game since Halo! So, probably #2, but, still not as good as Halo (as I am a die hard fan of that game and it's not even close to being "old" yet). All I know is that Hunter is a must have game, that's for damn sure!

Thanks JJaX.
    tHANKS jjAX???!!! WTF?! What about Ninja & waximus who have been promoting da hell out of this game for months on XBA?

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

tHANKS jjAX???!!! WTF?! What about Ninja & waximus who have been promoting da hell out of this game for months on XBA?
    Its all good. he was just thanking me cause i answered and quoted his question in the thread.

If it makes you feel better, I picked up this game cause you said it was gonna be hot. And it is!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Thanks JJaX.
    Definately! Eventhough I haven't played Hunter on multi-player yet (since I have only played solo), I can say that it's an exceptionally good multi-player since everyone is on the same screen at the same time...no split screens! This is unlike any game in my XBox library and is definately here to stay!

Yes, it's a hack and slash game, but, there are so many damn combos on here that it never gets old. Atleast, it hasn't yet...not even close. Tons of blood and gore...often times, you can kill the zombies or other creatures and they'll fall to the ground and a geyser of blood shoots out from where you slashed them! hehe...it's nice

Hey, what do you guys think about the control scheme in Hunter? Is it bad ass or what?

Hey, what do you guys think about the control scheme in Hunter? Is it bad ass or what?
    I love it. I love leaping backward and busting off caps!

Even getting ready for battle is fun. Like say theres a gate and i need to open it with a key. Ill switch to my pistols load em, make sure my special guns are loaded. And it looks sweet and sounds sweet while your doing it.
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 05-24-2002 at 11:55 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

I love it. I love leaping backward and busting off caps!

Even getting ready for battle is fun. Like say theres a gate and i need to open it with a key. Ill switch to my pistols load em, make sure my special guns are loaded. And it looks sweet and sounds sweet while your doing it.
    Yeah...I figured out you can reload by hitting "A". It looks awesome! I love how they incorporate the right joystick for facing the direction enemies are even if you are walking in another direction! This is so key especially when trying to take down a boss!!

Thread Information