Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Am Sick Of Sports Game

Sports games are the NO. 1 reason I bought the Xbox. Sports games rock.

I personally like sports games, If you don't that is the freedom of choice, and you don't have to play them! But devoting a post on what you don't like is retarded like this thread!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Most sports games suck, but Midway's games kick áss...NHL Hitz and NFL Blitz are amazing games and anybody will have fun beating the crap outta the other guy. Even NBA Hangtime on N64 was great, and I hate every sport but hockey.

Anyone interested in the game Deathrow?

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Most sports games suck, but Midway's games kick áss...NHL Hitz and NFL Blitz are amazing games and anybody will have fun beating the crap outta the other guy. Even NBA Hangtime on N64 was great, and I hate every sport but hockey.

Anyone interested in the game Deathrow?
    I beg to differ that comment EHW! Sega is king of the sports gerne. I rank Midway along with sorry ass developers like Acclaim who's name is long for Lame.
    Just Ninja's opinion,.. and we all know mine means everthing!

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I beg to differ that comment EHW! Sega is king of the sports gerne. I rank Midway along with sorry ass developers like Acclaim who's name is long for Lame.
    Just Ninja's opinion,.. and we all know mine means everthing!
    Agreed, Midway makes sports games for a cheap thrill. There not really meant for being a sports simulator. But any ways, Ninja you think Sega 2k2 is king? I had it on DC and it ****ed me off that every tackle was weak as hell and the sound effects are always the same. Plus when ever someone would spin you would just bouce of them you really didnt spin around them. I hate that s4it.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

Agreed, Midway makes sports games for a cheap thrill. There not really meant for being a sports simulator. But any ways, Ninja you think Sega 2k2 is king? I had it on DC and it ****ed me off that every tackle was weak as hell and the sound effects are always the same. Plus when ever someone would spin you would just bouce of them you really didnt spin around them. I hate that s4it.
    LOL, I think your confusing 2K2 for 2K & 2K1 homie! Visual Concepts corrected it in 2K2 yo! And yes, I feel Sega is the end all be all of sports titles.
    Tennis, you know their is no compo in that department. Same with Baseball. All the online and magazine reviewers are all claiming WSB on Xbox is the greatest since the last and only good baseball game ever.
    You know what that is? WSB on Sega Saturn.

And I dont know no one in their right minds who feels their is something better at basketball games than Sega. EA? Please, they rehash everything and the kitchen sink!!

I didnt know sega addressed those issues. Ill see if i can find it to rent it.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I agree with ninja. Sega is king of sports games and in my opinion they keep getting better and better. I purchased WSB for Xbox and let me tell you, it's one bad a$$ game of baseball. The graphics rock and are the best of any baseball game to date.Sega's football games are also top notch along with basketball and tennis.

Sega went up to EA, punched them in the face and ripped the crown right off their heads!!!
    Last edited by guitargod711; 06-10-2002 at 02:19 PM.

Sleeping Gee, such common sense being tossed around.

Is there any option on the forums that prevents verbal **** from being tossed about like a childs playtoy?

The point of video games is to have fun.

That's the main factor in any game, they want the player to have fun.

Personally Im not a fan of the shooters and rpg's. And the fact that not all of us who play sports will ever see professional levels, we do it because it's fun.

So basically Cannibal, you're basically in here to cause arguments for which you have no basis for initiation other than to complain because there's more sports fans than lets say, Halo or Unreal fans?

Before you try to hold a viable argument, be sure to have rebuttals for each point that you'll be challenged on.

Thanks for comin out.
    Hidden Content

It's not that I'm deaf,
    it's that I'm opinionated

sport games are awesome it would kind of be hard to play a real sport when its raining dont u think so u play them on the system

Thread Information