Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A quick heads up on ebgames special!!

Smile A quick heads up on ebgames special!!

Just to inform my fellow XBA pimps & playa's www.ebgames.com is running a special until 2:00pm eastern time!

I just noticed when I ordered my copy of WWE Wrestlemania X8 over their a couple hours ago!!
    Sweet deal fellas, here's a copy/paste if your interested in getting free shipping or 10% discounts!!

Purchase at least $49.99 worth of in-stock items and choose one of the following:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Free two-day shipping: To activate your free two-day shipping, enter coupon code FREESP67 in your shopping cart. Offer expires June 10, 2002, at 2:00 p.m. EST. U.S. addresses only. No P.O. Boxes. Limit of one offer per customer and cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes video game consoles. Orders over $75 will be charged $1.99 for two-day shipping. Offer valid online only.

10% off your order: To activate your discount, enter coupon code PERCTP67 in your shopping cart. Offer expires June 10, 2002, at 2:00 p.m. EST. Limit of one offer per customer and cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes video game consoles. Offer valid online only.

Nice man, thanks for the heads up on that one. I might as well get Test Drive since I ordered Outlaw Golf from Gamestop.com last week for $39 but I might have to cop a Controller S, since I hear it's the Ninja's Official Controller...

peace kid

Originally posted by casper
    Nice man, thanks for the heads up on that one. I might as well get Test Drive since I ordered Outlaw Golf from Gamestop.com last week for $39 but I might have to cop a Controller S, since I hear it's the Ninja's Official Controller...

peace kid
    Hehehe, where did you hear that Casper da Fearless Ghost?
    Yeah, Controller S is da Offical Ninja Scroll controller.
    Dont leave home without it!
    Yo your going to order something over at EB too nephew?
    Test Drive? Why not Rally Sport Challenge? That's all I hear the fellas here talking about!

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Test Drive? Why not Rally Sport Challenge? That's all I hear the fellas here talking about!
    I heard about you raving about that controller on some other thread b4...can't remember which one, I think it was about what games and controllers you had.

And about the Rally Sport, I already got it kiddo, I have over 30 games alread, and just keep adding mad $hit to the hitlist, that's why I'm copping TestDrive. But I gotta get Outlaw Golf soon, I wonder if I will be lucky enough for it to be at the crib tonight....god I hope so

Thanks for the heads up Ninja.

Originally posted by UltimateAg
    Thanks for the heads up Ninja.
    No prob slim, what you copping over at ebgames? Only 1 hour left fellas!!!!!!!

I heard about you raving about that controller on some other thread b4...can't remember which one, I think it was about what games and controllers you had.

And about the Rally Sport, I already got it kiddo, I have over 30 games alread, and just keep adding mad $hit to the hitlist, that's why I'm copping TestDrive. But I gotta get Outlaw Golf soon, I wonder if I will be lucky enough for it to be at the crib tonight....god I hope so
    You get shipments sent to you crib while your at work? You are at work like Ninja & JJax arent you casper?

I just get my stuff sent to my j.o.b since im never at home the times these cats (UPS, USPS, & FedEX) are at the peek time to deliver packages.

So I noticed how mush your feenin for this Golf game,.. it had better be good for all the hippin & hollerin your doing for it.

Yeah man, casper's chillin at his job just like da rest of you boyz, except I ain't flippin no burgers . I could get it shipped here at the college, but why bother, I get out @ 5, go home, get the game from the front porch (I got it like that), then go and pop in the game.

As for Outlaw, I've been jonesing for it for a lil bit so my boys can come over and actually be able to keep up with me in a sports game. They tried football, baseball, hoops, soccer, hockey....nada...so I figure that maybe they can try golf, I'll use Ice-Trey (gotta love that name) and lay the smacketh down on their candy asses

Yeah man, casper's chillin at his job just like da rest of you boyz, except I ain't flippin no burgers .
    LOL@JJax!!

What's todays BK special Jjax?

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

since when?!
    LOL!
    good thing i dont have a "s" controller!

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Thanks a lot bro!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

yea thanx...i just ordered WWE Wrestlemainia X8 ...i actually had to call and make them honor the offer. thats how i perfer to transact biz anyway.

i would have bought a xbox game...but i already got my 40 dollar morrowind today..and should be getting my 40 dollar outlawgolf within the next few days.

Frostberg

Hmm I should buy the Morrowind book because its 20% off...

Originally posted by Frostberg
    lol!
    dont buy it just cuz its 20% off!
    hehe...
    i still have to get morrowind!

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Frostberg

If only we had a forum for this kind of information...
    *Cough*
    http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...threadid=14741
    *Cough*

If only we had a forum for this kind of information...
    *Cough*
    http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...threadid=14741
    *Cough*
    LoL, that has to be the fifth time already that you put that in there...I totally back you on that one man, maybe the wonderful Waxy-XBA will hook a brother up, ya never know

Cheater!

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    yea thanx...i just ordered WWE Wrestlemainia X8 ...i actually had to call and make them honor the offer. thats how i perfer to transact biz anyway.

i would have bought a xbox game...but i already got my 40 dollar morrowind today..and should be getting my 40 dollar outlawgolf within the next few days.
    YO DZnutz, your XBA Icon-Ninja Scroll just got his copy of Wrestlemaina X8 delivered just 10 minutes ago from the time im posting this from da FedEX flunky!
    It comes with the poster (not like im gonna do anything with it ) in a protected thingy,... what do you call those things that you can pop withyour fingers?....Anywho, I cant wait to get Booker T.'s revenge on da nWo when I get to da crib after work!!!!

NOW CAN U DIG DAT? SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKA!!

Frostberg

LoL, that has to be the fifth time already that you put that in there...I totally back you on that one man, maybe the wonderful Waxy-XBA will hook a brother up, ya never know
    Yep I'm an add machine! Maxy-XBA said he would tell Stephen-XBA about it...

Hmmm normally I would just say Stephen, but now that I say Maxy-XBA I think I have to put it on others too...

Yep I'm an add machine! Maxy-XBA said he would tell Stephen-XBA about it...

Hmmm normally I would just say Stephen, but now that I say Maxy-XBA I think I have to put it on others too...
    I read and replied to your thread about the suggestion Frosty, hopefully the staff will implement the idea.

But until then we all just gotta continue posting sales and specials on the site just as I did, and DZNUTZ does all the time.

Thread Information