Thread: OXM disk question

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Default OXM disk question

Does ne1 know why all the OXM disks save to your hard drive? what are they saving, you don't save any of the games... is it just caching to the drive to make they loads faster or what?

Portable Mammogramistâ„¢ DrUnKtAnK's Avatar

Default Re: OXM disk question

Originally posted by Jerred B
    Does ne1 know why all the OXM disks save to your hard drive? what are they saving, you don't save any of the games... is it just caching to the drive to make they loads faster or what?
    For what I understand, the OXM disc only saves game data from when you play the demo's and I think that's about it....

Anyone else have any more info?

And by the way, welcome to XBA forums
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high">Hidden Content quality="high" pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="180" width="470">

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

thanx, but what does it save from the demos?

P.S. I'm not new, I've been here since March, and been on the forum almost every day, but I just don't post useless topics or dumb replies. God, I don't know how mant times I've seen replies like "cool" or "yes" on here. Mostly the 1000+ people post those. Not all of them, but quite a few.

well one day when i went to my memory spot to delet some things i saw omx disc saves and i was like(what cause i didnt have no clue)then i went back to the memory a couple days latter and saw that there wasnt any of those omx disc saves?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Thread Information