Thread: Maximus is Top Notch.

Thumbs up Maximus is Top Notch.

This is just a message

to show my appreciation for Maximus. He has been the reason I

have stayed on this forum for so long. He always has an

informative and witty response to my posts and other peoples

posts. He never flames anyone, and makes this forum great

for everyone

For this I am going to offer Maximus a gift.

Max, you can choose from any one of these titles and I will ship it

to you absolutely free, just because you are such a nice guy!

1.Madden 2002
    2.NFL2K2
    3.Dead or Alive 3
    4.Formula 1 racing

The choice ain't great, but it is all I can offer.
    Last edited by Chr0nik; 03-08-2002 at 08:25 PM.

U better hurry up and choose one Max before he can change his mind.

*CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!* *CLaP!*

Thats cool of you dude. Are you Bob Barker? Cause that would totaly Own.

Congrats MaX! Get madden

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Man Chronik! You are one nice dude! Enjoy your game Max! And they say nice guys finish last!

I'm not Bob Barker, but I wish he were my dad....

And Rod Roddy my Uncle.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Dude!! Are you serious!?!? Wow, Chronik! I have always thought you were a cool dude...but...WOW! This is really one of the biggest compliments I have had in my life! Man, Chronik...you are a class act, buddy!

My only problem is...I have no idea which game to choose! But, don't get me wrong, this is a very welcome dilemna!

Chronik...I must advise you, though, dude...you might want to hang onto DOA3 because in the newest OXM magazine, the dudes are providing a free add-on this game! Probably more characters, more outfits and more chances to see additional skin from Tina! hehe

Man...I'm still flabergasted (however you spell that word!)...which one should I get!??!? I own Fever and love it (I know I know I know, JJax...you hate it...but, I actually enjoy it!)....but, I don't own a Nascar game...hmmmmmm... someone help me out!

Max, if you can't make up your mind...Then you can radomly pick...And send it to me!

Originally posted by xtopia
    Max, if you can't make up your mind...Then you can radomly pick...And send it to me!
    LOL! Seriously, dude! I need help!

D a m n, Chronik is going to go down in XBA history with this random act of kindness

I would take NFL2k2...but the final call is up to you! But you do deserve this max! I mean I kinda joke arould w/you...but when someone comes to XBA looking for some help to get on the net you give them simple yet helpfull tips and advice! Kudos to ya! Oh, Max, did you hear I wont be able to play on Gamespy any more?!?

CONGRATS MAX!!!!....this is well deserved!!!

and chronik is def a top notch addict!!

PunkBuster Support Guru Batman2372's Avatar

Default Go for NFL2k2

Max,

This is my thinking.... All three (soon to be four) of the NFL games have good aspects for each of them. It can't hurt to have all the best....

go for NFL2k2

And congrats, Maximus.... you really are deserving. And double Kudos to Chronik!!!

go with doa3 or nfl2k2
    formula 1 didn't really look that hot, plus with the new rallisport game can anything really come close?
    and madden....well its just madden (you can probably tell I don't care for him to much)!

Chronik you be the man dude! Maximus you really do deserve this...your the main reason why I stayed once I got here dude! You make the forums and the site so much fun for everyone!

I would say go for NFL2k2 also. But if your not into football games then go for the Formula 1. Man I wish someone would show me this kind of kindness sometimes. But dude you really do deserve this...I just wish I would have thought of it first!!!

Well, dudes...I'm starting to narrow it down....but, a few more responses would be great!

I have strong faith in my XBA buddies! Hey, Chronik...which one do you recommend?

Default DOA3 or NFL2K2

Those are the best choices. Man, Chronik, you are really cool.

And, Maximus, you are one reason I enjoy my xbox so much. You have so much enthusiam. Enjoy your game!!!

Member on the run

HOLY CRAP! That is one hell of an offer!! Very well deserved, but wow! That's some serious generosity there! Chronik, I have to give you props for doing that! Very Impressive! Maximus, without a doubt is well deserving of such an honor. Like many of the addicts on here, one of the reasons why I stay is because of the atmosphere, but there wouldn't be one here without Maximus!

Oh well, Maximus, if you like fighting games that mash buttons so everyone can win, then go for DOA3, otherwise, I'd choose NFL 2k2! Again, Congratulations and it's well deserved and impressive!

You really cant go wrong with any of the 4. If you ask me Id take Dead or ALive 3. Think about it, there will not be another good fighting game coming out for months. In additon there is the new add on disc coming out. DOA3 all the way!
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

Oh man...I'm getting closer... d a m n!!! This is one fun ass dilemna to be in! Never before has a dilemna been so enjoyable as this one

I'm leaning towards either DOA3, NFL2K2, Madden, or Formula 1....hmmmmmm...

NFL2K2 would be my choice, I don't know what your into though?

Originally posted by Chronik
    NFL2K2 would be my choice, I don't know what your into though?
    You know, Chronik...this is what my gut is telling me about each game:

Madden - I played it. I really like it. But, one thing is for sure, if I hear John Madden's voice anymore, I think I'm going to go insane! For some reason, I hate this dude eventhough the Madden series is awesome! lol! Do you think that is kind of wierd? I know it's pathetic...but, I'm actually pretty serious about that!

NFL2K2 - I haven't played it on the XBox, however, I have played it on the DC numerous times...and it's a great game. How does the XBox version compare to the DC version? This will help me out with this one....

DOA3 - I've played it...it's fun...it can be a seroius button masher, but, it can be fun if you want to dook it out with your buddies when you want to. I own UFC Tapout...and love the game...DOA3 would be pretty cool to add to my gaming library. Visually, the game is breathtaking, if you ask me. I'm sure with much more practice, I can figure out good fighting techniques with it.

Formula 1 - Sounds very appealing, however, two days ago, I just got Rallisport Challenge and I would find it very difficult for me to actually play a different racing game for a long time. I'm a huge Nascar fan, though! And, Nascar is quite different than Rally racing....

So, this is the dilemna I'm kind of in! Maybe you can help me figure this out! All others please feel free as well!

Thread Information