Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fok OXM, I ***** on you

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

OT huh that is wack for a demo especially since the NHL hits demo is 1 lousy period
    How is that whack? You get to play 2 min. quarters and have OT if necessary..I thought that gave me more than enough time to tell me that I wanted to buy it

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

Well, I subscribed in january and havent gotten my first mag

Originally posted by casper

How is that whack? You get to play 2 min. quarters and have OT if necessary..I thought that gave me more than enough time to tell me that I wanted to buy it
    thats wack is in, they usually dont put stuff like that in the demo, i would have been suprized if they let u play through the first half, but OT thats awsome, just somthing u dont expect from a demo
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i still aint got dat chit YOOOO

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    8/6/02, still no oxm...i think i'm gonna get pretty heated if i wait this freakin long and my disc don't work.

-knocks on wood-
    same here....8/7/02 and no disc in sight

Default Re: Fok OXM, I ***** on you

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
    This really blows goats . . . i finally get my OXM #10 last night when i got home from work, and after throwing away the AOhelL disk, i read a few articls during dinner . . . played a few rounds of Halo online, then i go to play the Time Splitters 2 demo, so i throw the demo disk in the Xbox and it seems to be taking a long time to load then it hits me "Xbox doesn't reconize this disk, make sure it is a DVD, CD, or official Xbox game" blah blah blah . . . so im like, FOK ok so i clean the disk off with a disk Dr. and still nothing, this is the second bogus disk i have gotten in the last 3 issues . . . not only am i wrting to get a new disk but im writing a huge letter complaning to them about this(probly not goign to do anything hopfully them give me a free subscription but doubtfull), by the time i get my new demo disk Time Splitter 2 will be out and its the first demo thats not even out yet, so yeah im really pp!ssed here . . . . anyone else keep getting this problem?
    mayve they just hate u like i do!

Default Re: Re: Fok OXM, I ***** on you

Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER

mayve they just hate u like i do!
    mayve . . .

edit- BTW PROUDXBOXOWNER good to see u start reading a thread from the first post and not in the middle somewhere . . .
    Last edited by OppiumNitrates; 08-07-2002 at 03:31 PM.
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

I use to have the problem awhile back. A few of them would freeze when i tried to go into certain game demos. Hopefully it wont happen again. I would definately shoot for a free subscription.

Thread Information