Thread: dead to rights cheats?

Thumbs down dead to rights cheats?

does ne1 know ne cheats for dead to rights like cant die,unlimited ammo/weapons?

this game is cool but it is hard...very hard for me. i cant beat the part where in the street alley and they have like hundreds of dudes after u!!!

ne cheats?

Default Re: dead to rights cheats?

Originally posted by xbox1
    does ne1 know ne cheats for dead to rights like cant die,unlimited ammo/weapons?

this game is cool but it is hard...very hard for me. i cant beat the part where in the street alley and they have like hundreds of dudes after u!!!

ne cheats?

Level select:
    Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right(2), Y, X(2) at the main menu with the "New Game" option.

yeah, but then what? I put in the cheat, the guy screams, but nothing happens. How do you get to the chapters?
    Games I own: Halo, Hunter: The Reckoning, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Max Payne, Dead to Rights, Enclave, The Thing.
    Games I've traded: Nightcaster and Genma Onimusha, Jedi Starfighter, and Agent Under Fire

"I am Jack's colon..."
    "I get cancer, I kill Jack."
    - Fight Club

ah the screeming code! My favorite!

Thumbs up to do code...

after you put in the code and the dude screams,you just keep on pressing down untill you see "chapters"

why are you all cheating on this game already when it just came out pathetic
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Let me put it this way: Jack Slade can't shoot fish in a barrel. He'd have more luck if he sung Barry Manilow songs in an attempt to get these f**kers to blow their brains out. Meanwhile, his opponents could shoot the hairs off a pygmey tick ten miles away blind-folded in a hurricane. Get the point!?!

I finally got sick of it when I had to protect this girl from this indestructible army killer super strong Asian hookers. I can't protect myself, much less her. Hell, Jesus couldn't save this girl!
    Plus . . . well . . . who wants to shoot Asian hookers?
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Ah, yes, the Asian assassins in their underwear. nice touch. Try using the bullet time dive and your .45s; assassins first and then the leader in the green dress.
    Games I own: Halo, Hunter: The Reckoning, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Max Payne, Dead to Rights, Enclave, The Thing.
    Games I've traded: Nightcaster and Genma Onimusha, Jedi Starfighter, and Agent Under Fire

"I am Jack's colon..."
    "I get cancer, I kill Jack."
    - Fight Club

Anyone know how to get to that rocket launcher for the helicopter on Chapter 10?

It really is a horribly designed sequence.

SlightlySycho put it nicely in his post.
    Jack Slate couldn't hit the floor if he tried, yet evey opponent on this level can kill with a single shot.

Not a bad game but some good lord some sequences are truly awful.
    The HERCULES of hate!
    The SAMSON of spite!
    Love him with money or he'll hate you with fists!

Thread Information