Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo2: Got pics of Vehicles? I Need Links!

Default btw

your forest fires pic is a cheap 2 minute psp project
    My Games: Halo, DOA3, NHL Hitz 2002, Transworld Surfing, Hitman 2, Deathrow, Dead To Rights, Bloodrayne, NFL Fever 2002, Bloodwake, Blood Omen 2, Max Payne, WWF RAW, Spiderman, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Wreckless, Hunter: The Reckoning, Unreal Championship, Steel Batallion, Ghost Recon, Mechassault, Dark Angel, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, Battle Engine Aquila, Knockout Kings 2002, Lord of The Rings: Two Towers, Legends of Wrestling II

i cons are only on the big ones in the bottom right corner... only visible if scrolled to ...however its absent from this one
    My Games: Halo, DOA3, NHL Hitz 2002, Transworld Surfing, Hitman 2, Deathrow, Dead To Rights, Bloodrayne, NFL Fever 2002, Bloodwake, Blood Omen 2, Max Payne, WWF RAW, Spiderman, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Wreckless, Hunter: The Reckoning, Unreal Championship, Steel Batallion, Ghost Recon, Mechassault, Dark Angel, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, Battle Engine Aquila, Knockout Kings 2002, Lord of The Rings: Two Towers, Legends of Wrestling II

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by Fozzledink

i cons are only on the big ones in the bottom right corner... only visible if scrolled to ...however its absent from this one
    oh no, what a ****in tragedy...are you glad that you got pics or are you going to complain some more?

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Default Re: btw

your forest fires pic is a cheap 2 minute psp project

Actually, its a screenshot of Stronghold with MSpaint text pasted over it, but why do you care anyway?

Its just a pic with Picture-Tube stamped all over it

Thumbs up complaint

im complaining cus you think youre mister high and mighty. i think youre a jackass....were you kicked as a child or sumthing like that? or was it wall candy ..i dunno you tell me why youre such a butt monger to people..were you not hugged? Do ya need a hug dude?

Default Re: complaint

im complaining cus you think youre mister high and mighty. i think youre a jackass....were you kicked as a child or sumthing like that? or was it wall candy ..i dunno you tell me why youre such a butt monger to people..were you not hugged? Do ya need a hug dude?
    It's all good man, just ignore the moron poster, that's what we usually do

Wondering Around

well, if you really want to know where the pics came from, go to bungie... Seeing as they have the only build of the game, it stands to reason that that is where they came from....

lol, thats blatantly obvious.

Thread Information