Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is quite funny.

See Carl he admits he is wrong, wut a f***a***g
    Hidden Content

All your ATV needs fulfilled here

Seeing as how you seem to not give a flying shyte about creating moronic lame threads like these time and time again, can you at least give them a meaningful subject so we don't have to waste our time on this tripe? You preach over and over and freakin over in countless threads that you don't listen to reviewers, to play the game first.....and then you go ahead and create garbage threads complaining about review differences for games on different consoles with OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENT CAPABILITIES. Review of game A for console 1 has JACK SHYTE to do with review of game A on console 2, I wonder how many times someones gotta say this on this forum b4 people get a freakin clue and wise the hell up.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by Dre
    Seeing as how you seem to not give a flying shyte about creating moronic lame threads like these time and time again, can you at least give them a meaningful subject so we don't have to waste our time on this tripe? You preach over and over and freakin over in countless threads that you don't listen to reviewers, to play the game first.....and then you go ahead and create garbage threads complaining about review differences for games on different consoles with OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENT CAPABILITIES. Review of game A for console 1 has JACK SHYTE to do with review of game A on console 2, I wonder how many times someones gotta say this on this forum b4 people get a freakin clue and wise the hell up.

Different consoles with different capabilities...lets see. The Xbox version has bump mapped textures, better lighting and sound, faster load times...

Hey, anyone want to pull my finger?

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Different consoles with different capabilities...lets see. The Xbox version has bump mapped textures, better lighting and sound, faster load times...
    That may be, but it sure doesn't push the capabilities of the Xbox the way that the game pushes the PS2.

That and except for a few graphical updates and some updated missions, it's still the same game that was realeased how long ago on the PS2. Things like that do tend to contribute to the lower score.

Originally posted by carlbme

That may be, but it sure doesn't push the capabilities of the Xbox the way that the game pushes the PS2.

That and except for a few graphical updates and some updated missions, it's still the same game that was realeased how long ago on the PS2. Things like that do tend to contribute to the lower score.
    Yes, it does not puch the Xbox's hardware, but Sons of Liberty does not puch the PS2's either...so says my PS2 fanboy friend.

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    Hey, anyone want to pull my finger?
    Wow...someone else flaming Ehw, surprise, he finally gets a taste of his own medicine....well, it takes an Ahole to actually keep posting about this, and yet still try and defend him self. Man, if your gonna beat something, go whack off or something, cuz this dead horse is old.

casper pulls FuNkY mOnK's finger then runs away

Originally posted by casper

Wow...someone else flaming Ehw, surprise, he finally gets a taste of his own medicine....well, it takes an Ahole to actually keep posting about this, and yet still try and defend him self. Man, if your gonna beat something, go whack off or something, cuz this dead horse is old.

casper pulls FuNkY mOnK's finger then runs away
    Anyone at all can flame me all they want to, they are just wasting their time because i really dont care what other people think of me.

Anyone at all can flame me all they want to, they are just wasting their time because i really dont care what other people think of me.
    Yeah, but obviously, you give a chit about how you feel against other people, or else you wouldn't keep putting your hateful comments towards people.

Btw, here's your 2 cents back...couldn't care less about what you have to say after this.

Originally posted by casper

Yeah, but obviously, you give a chit about how you feel against other people, or else you wouldn't keep putting your hateful comments towards people.

Btw, here's your 2 cents back...couldn't care less about what you have to say after this.
    Hey, if I dont like someone, im going to let them know about it. If they dont like it, thats their problem.

Strange feeling this tread is going to close. So Im in before
    Anyway, i never like to compare reviews of the same games for different consoles. The game is judged on how it performs on the system according to the systems capabilities.

Originally posted by chili325
    Strange feeling this tread is going to close. So Im in before
    Anyway, i never like to compare reviews of the same games for different consoles. The game is judged on how it performs on the system according to the systems capabilities.

Oh well, Misleading information from gamespot...not surprising.

MechAssault Release Date: 11/12/2002.....Sure hope not many people are hanging out at EB or wherever waiting for the shipment to depart on its way to the store on the 12th...ƒucking idiots at gamespot...

Oh well, Misleading information from gamespot...not surprising.

MechAssault Release Date: 11/12/2002.....Sure hope not many people are hanging out at EB or wherever waiting for the shipment to depart on its way to the store on the 12th...ƒucking idiots at gamespot...
    Can't be any worse than the one I just quoted.

Thread Information