Thread: WOW!!! What a bargain on Splinter Cell!

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

Default WOW!!! What a bargain on Splinter Cell!

How's this for a deal? Splinter Cell for $20 Australian (roughly $10 American), Brand New- right from release! It's at Electronics Boutique, and you must trade in 2 Xb, GC or PS2 games (bye bye Ps2 ).
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

Renegade of funk

Hmm if it holds true here in Houston, I might part out my copies of Gunmetal and Robotech. I'm considering getting Splinter Cell. Just too lazy to go to the store.

That is a pretty good deal. I have the game already and I am playing in China right now, or level 6

That sounds like a great deal but I don't want to trade any of my Xbox games. I like all of mine.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

Hey burning ranger....you are in Fort Wayne Indiana?

i goto IPFW.....live in Ossian

Thats how I got MGS 2: Substance

Frostberg

At EB you can bring in 2 games and get Brute Force for free...if you can wait until it comes out...

Default Gamestop is GREEDY!

I will never buy games from Gamestop again! They charge out the butt! The stores are all filled to the brim with PS2 fanboys!
    Xbox Games I Own...

Halo, Capcom vs. SnK EO , Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Crazy Taxi 3, Buffy, Max Payne, Unreal Championship, Hitman 2

Games I'm playing most...
    Unreal Championship - LIVE is addictive
    Quake 3 Arena - (pc) play about 5 mins less per day than UC
    Hitman 2

Add me to your frends list if you play Unreal on LIVE, I sold Ghost Recon cause it was simply a hype machine to match SOCOM, instead I opted for something for more ORIGINAL...the first online fighting game EVER in the USA!

Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
    Hey burning ranger....you are in Fort Wayne Indiana?

i goto IPFW.....live in Ossian
    I've been there before. I'm in college too but down the street away from IPFW on Anthony Blvd. My sister went there and several people from my High School I know go to IPFW. I live in the SW area of Allen County right by U.S. 24 and I-69.
    Last edited by Cloud Strife; 11-28-2002 at 12:51 PM.
    Now Playing

Default Re: Gamestop is GREEDY!

Originally posted by HaloMasterVI
    I will never buy games from Gamestop again! They charge out the butt! The stores are all filled to the brim with PS2 fanboys!
    I'll agree with you about Sony fanboys. I went to my local Babbages one day and an employee there was saying bad things to Xbox to a customer who wanted to buy one and why he should buy a Playstation 2. He kept complaining to the customer that you need to buy a DVD remote and Xbox has no good games. I told the employee Xbox has great games and at least you don't have to buy a memory card. The employee told me I was wrong then left me alone. Ever since I've seen new employees there and haven't seen him again. I believe the manager fired him for doing that.
    Now Playing

At A&B sound here in Canada you can get it for 65$. That is the cheapest price I have seen. Most xbox games are 70$ -80$ brand new.

Your deal doesn't sound to cheap to me. Infact I think it is incredibly expensive. So you have two xbox,PS2 orGamecube games. They cost what, 50$ each. Then you trade them in at eb and get a 3rd or less of their worth. Then you pay 10$ ontop of that. Technically you paid 110$ on one game. That is quite the rip off. Why not spend the extra 90$ and buy Steel Battalion?
    Last edited by MerimacHamwich; 11-28-2002 at 03:33 PM.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

kool....I live on 224 inbetween Bluffton and Ossian.....actually in the process of getting a job at Crossman Communities........their main office is on 24.

so you went to Homestead?

<----Norwell

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA
    At EB you can bring in 2 games and get Brute Force for free...if you can wait until it comes out...
    Yeah, EB has great deals. I remember trading in 2 absolute shìt games for one of the best i have ever played.....Max Payne and WWF RAW for Morrowind.

Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
    kool....I live on 224 inbetween Bluffton and Ossian.....actually in the process of getting a job at Crossman Communities........their main office is on 24.

so you went to Homestead?

<----Norwell
    I know where Crossman Communities is. I go past there all the time, even today. I was on 224 in that area a while ago to buy a video game system off of somebody. And yes, I did go to Homestead last year. I knew you would be able to guess because they beat Norwell all the time at football. I went to a few games that were at Norwell against Homestead. I am considered though going to Purdue in the future to continue engineering.
    Now Playing

any old 2 games and 10$ for a new game....?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Owned And Operated by Yours Truely

RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

hello anyone know damn it?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Owned And Operated by Yours Truely

RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    At A&B sound here in Canada you can get it for 65$. That is the cheapest price I have seen. Most xbox games are 70$ -80$ brand new.

Your deal doesn't sound to cheap to me. Infact I think it is incredibly expensive. So you have two xbox,PS2 orGamecube games. They cost what, 50$ each. Then you trade them in at eb and get a 3rd or less of their worth. Then you pay 10$ ontop of that. Technically you paid 110$ on one game. That is quite the rip off. Why not spend the extra 90$ and buy Steel Battalion?
    1. Because Steel Battalion isn't out here yet

2. It's not expensive if you trade in two extremely crappy PS2 games (that you got second hand to start with) for possibly the Game of the Year.

Originally posted by Monky
    any old 2 games and 10$ for a new game....?
    Not quite. The games must be from a next-gen console (in other words- No PC, PSone or N64 games). There is also a list of excluded games.
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

Thread Information