Poll: Are you getting Orta Today now that it is released early?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Panzer Dragoon IS IN STORES NOW, are you getting it?

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    I normally don't get Big Kids or Kids meals at Burger King. It was just that they were giving away Nintendo characters as their toy. When McDonalds had Ninendo toys in happy meals, I went their all the time when I was a kid. I'm just doing the same thing over agin. I wasn't too hungry away so it was okay.

Actually, I'm 20 years old. I don't see what the problem is with a 20 year old buying a Big Kids Meal. I'm a big kid.
    Wow, I am speechless. I hope they were at least characters like conker and not princess peach. Now if they had master chief "action figures" then I would consider lol

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Originally posted by AlBoogy
    Wow, I am speechless. I hope they were at least characters like conker and not princess peach. Now if they had master chief "action figures" then I would consider lol
    No, they have Donkey Kong, Mario, Pikachu, Kirby, Yoshi and Wario. I want Mario or Luiji, not Kirby although I love his games.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

The Heavenly Addict!!!

I bought it and am on the 7th level. The game looks fantastic. It plays very well too. There's lots of chapters and sub-chapters and unlockables. Truly this is the best looking flight shooter ever.

I may possibly buy it later in the year, we'll see

Originally posted by Heavens Gate
    I bought it and am on the 7th level. The game looks fantastic. It plays very well too. There's lots of chapters and sub-chapters and unlockables. Truly this is the best looking flight shooter ever.
    What's the best looking level (in your opinion) thus far? I'm on the second level and the scenery is just mind-blowing. By the way PDO's a great game, controls are somewhat easy to pick up (although I keep forgetting to turn around and shoot enemies behind me ) but this game is candy for the eye indeed.

i was fairly disappointed in the demo (seem to always be disappointed in demos), and was sorta over my fascination of this game, but based on the across the board fantastic reviews I've been reading about this game, I am now re-interested!

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/22234.asp

Originally posted by robnyack
    i was fairly disappointed in the demo (seem to always be disappointed in demos), and was sorta over my fascination of this game, but based on the across the board fantastic reviews I've been reading about this game, I am now re-interested!

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/22234.asp
    I felt the same way you did, but I decided to buy it today and it's well worth it, especially if you're at all into shooters.

how many levels is it anyways?

I have an afro and am a little gruff looking, and I still purchase kids meals from time to time (Imagine that at your local fastfoodery)

Reason? Some times I'm not that hungry but I want a mix of everything No way in hell I am going to pay an extra $1.50 just so I dont have to say "Kids Meal"

Oh, and Panzer is great so far Just picked it up a little over an hour ago.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

This game is not my kind of game but i will check it (rental).
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by maneatingcow-XBA
    I have an afro and am a little gruff looking, and I still purchase kids meals from time to time (Imagine that at your local fastfoodery)

Reason? Some times I'm not that hungry but I want a mix of everything No way in hell I am going to pay an extra $1.50 just so I dont have to say "Kids Meal"

Oh, and Panzer is great so far Just picked it up a little over an hour ago.
    haha ...mec also hides happy meal and burger king kids meals toys in his afro then goes back and tells them he didnt get the free toy in order to get another toy

Hey Ninja Scrolls I played PD Saga and I thought it sucked. Who came up with the dumb idea of putting TB combat in a shooter. The story was nice but it had no roleplaying.
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Originally posted by studepaber
    What's the best looking level (in your opinion) thus far? I'm on the second level and the scenery is just mind-blowing. By the way PDO's a great game, controls are somewhat easy to pick up (although I keep forgetting to turn around and shoot enemies behind me ) but this game is candy for the eye indeed.
    All of them but if I had to pick one, chapter 8. It's really freaky. There's a total of ten chapters (big chapters) in the main game. Then there's sub senarios (alot of them) just as good and also the original PD game from the saturn. About 20 hours I'd say it takes to unlock them all and play through them. This is a game that truly takes advantage of the Xbox hardware. It's a showcase of what it can do. Just wait until your on the level heading into the compound. It's so intense I had to put the controller down for a minute. Barreling down at top speed blowing sheit up is remarkable. I waited for this game for a long time and it was well worth the wait. By the way, this is the best looking game ever made in my opinion. The sense of flight is great as well. You actually feel as though your flying. Remarkable. Absolutely stunning!!!

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Originally posted by Dre
    But I thought we'd established in another thread that Ranger really needed to get out more. This is a good chance... now, if a chick sticks her hand on top of yours, bring her back to your place this time BR

hehehe..

Anyhoo, really looking forward to having enough money to get this game. I'm a big fan of this style of animation.. anyone know if the cutscenes are voice-acted? In the demo it was just text...
    Yes there's voice acting in the cut scenes. It sound chinese though. I could be wrong as I was so engrossed in the game

Member on the run

For some reason I have always loved rail shooters, and the demo that I played of this, even though I didn't initially know WTF I was doing, I ended up loving. So I think I will pick this one up!

I'm thinking about getting this but i'm not sure. I easily get bored by games and even though this has a bunch of unlockables the action just seems to be the same thing every level. I'm afraid that i'll get sick of this game after a few levels or so. Are the action and graphics really so good that you'll want to keep playing or do you have to be a fan of the fly through mindless shooting games? Keep in mind that i got sick of MechAssault and TimeSplitters after the first level. If i didn't like those will i like this?

Originally posted by rudedogX
    For some reason I have always loved rail shooters, and the demo that I played of this, even though I didn't initially know WTF I was doing, I ended up loving. So I think I will pick this one up!
    IF you liked the demo in the least amount then you will REALLY like the full version. Bah why do I have to be at work when there is PDO to be played??

Oh and Just Some Guy, the enemies, bosses and levels vary enough to keep you interested and wanting more. Plus your dragon evolves after you level up, cool stuff.
    Last edited by studepaber; 01-16-2003 at 08:51 AM.

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Originally posted by just some guy
    I'm thinking about getting this but i'm not sure. I easily get bored by games and even though this has a bunch of unlockables the action just seems to be the same thing every level. I'm afraid that i'll get sick of this game after a few levels or so. Are the action and graphics really so good that you'll want to keep playing or do you have to be a fan of the fly through mindless shooting games? Keep in mind that i got sick of MechAssault and TimeSplitters after the first level. If i didn't like those will i like this?

Yes the graphics and gameplay are that good. There's also multiple paths to take. I get sick of games too but this ones a keeper. Simple yet addicting

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Just thought I'd add a link for all you cheaters out there

http://codes.ign.com/ob2/068/016/016253.html

Member on the run

Just thought I'd add a link for all you cheaters out there

http://codes.ign.com/ob2/068/016/016253.html
    Damn, that didn't take long!

Thread Information