Poll: Should sigs be banned?

Thread: Ban sigs?

Question Ban sigs?

I think sigs are getting out of hand. They take up half of my screen and clutter it with useless information. On other boards I'm on the mods have banned sigs due to this abuse. Should sigs be banned here as well?

I did'nt know Gwyneth Paltrow was Useless info?? =*(

I don't think sigs should be banned. Perhaps we could simply agree to a size limitation.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

well i feel if your sig is bigger than your post then either you are not contributing enough, or your sig is way to big.

I just found out that there is an option in your user cp to turn off sigs. So if you don't like sigs just turn them off.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Frostberg

Yeah siggys shouldnt take up your entire screen, but for the most part I dont care because I scroll right by em

Thanks, DroneZero. You've saved what was left of my sanity.

I think sig's keep the forum from looking mundane and boring. They give it a little color, life and personality, but then again look who's talking.
    Hidden Content
    It's my precious!!!! Hidden Content

In any fine board the size of sigs is limited to a reasonable limit and enforced strictly. I feel it most certainly should be done so here as well, and at once. Those of us less fortunate to have DSL ( I Do...) or Cable broadband, should not have to wait 5 minutes for a page to load signatures.

I am still working on importing one of mine here since I am new, but it wont be large or a distraction, just a way to express myself and have an identity... what a sig should be

nothing less, nothing more
    Last edited by CBR900rr; 11-26-2001 at 11:43 AM.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I agree...sigs give a little color and personality of us individual XBoxAddicts

The nice thing is that we can take them off if we want

I like sigs. When you read a post and there is no signature you probably wont take the time to look at the name, But since the signatures are there you know who posted the...post, and you respect the people who you read their posts often...Maximus...lol...like 1000 posts!

Thread Information