Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Smile Halo 2

Does anyone know when Halo 2 comes out of X Box?? I Love Halo and I hella want to get Halo 2

i believe in october or november....i dont know the exact date off hand though

They haven't really announced an official date, just said Q4. I would put my money down and go with what's been workiing for them the last 2 years and say Nov. 15th, but eh, I'm not Xbox Sales either.

i dont think its coming out of x box...........
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Renegade of funk

Next Christmas according to people I talked to.

dont tease the animals reclaimer. just look up Bungie in the phone book and give em a call

Renegade of funk

Originally posted by ~ManoWar~
    dont tease the animals reclaimer. just look up Bungie in the phone book and give em a call
    I wonder how many people tried to call them (Bungie). Awhile back, EB online was saying June, and I went to talk to my new found friend at Gamestop. He's the general manager. He said it was true, for a moment. His distributor's put out a message saying it was coming out and they received an invoice number for it. But the next day, he found out it was in error (from his bosses), and his distributor changed the date back for an unknown date next December.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Don't expect Halo 2 until this December...about 10 months from now and oh so worth the wait!!!

Good mother ****ing times happyhotdog's Avatar

i would bet that is is coming out nov 15 because that when every thing comes out but w/e but nov 15 u will know when its coming out either way whats the difference between 7 months and 9 really

Renegade of funk

Well the reason I stated above. Next, according to Bungie's site, they'll release it when they feel like it's ready. That's why the summer release was canned. But they are shooting for Christmas, and when I find that link again, I'll post it.

I'm counting the days for Halo 2.

Graphics similar to Doom3, Gameplay similar to BattleFeild 1942 (Heh, longshot, but it sorta is) with the flying vehicles and ground vehicles in multiplayer on live plus voice communication. This game is gonna rock. Not to mention Leaning and sprinting (on par with one of may favorite games TrueCombat) as well as being able to shoot out lights and using stealth (I dont know how those Melee combos will work out)...

I cant wait for this game.

I must know when it will arrive!

You guys must envy me when I say that I haven't even completed HALO 1 yet

I'm only at the part after you activate the bridge so I'm looking forward to much more eye candy....so far it's amazing...(DUH)

Taking 1 mission at the time to make the game last.
    Besides I only bought it some weeks ago...
    I'm happy to 0wn:
    Halo | Dead or Alive 3 | RalliSport Challenge | Project Gotham Racing | Hunter: The Reckoning | Enclave | Buffy The Vampire Slayer | Splinter Cell | Moto GP | Colin McRae Rally 3 | Tao Feng | Dark Angel | Midtown Madness 3

Looking forward to:
    Halo 2 | Deus Ex 2 | DOOM 3 | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by [oXo]

I'm only at the part after you activate the bridge so I'm looking forward to much more eye candy....so far it's amazing...(DUH)

Damn...keep in mind that Halo has a brilliant multi-player mode that will keep you coming back for many months to come. Hell, I've owned Halo since November 15, 2001, the launch of the XBox and I still play Halo's multi-player atleast every other day. No joke!

No matter what the celebration is on the release on Halo 2...you can bet its nothing compared to what its gonna be like when its online with XBOX Live. Playing multiplayer with friends at home is one thing, but going against people from the US and other countries will be something very special.

Originally posted by [oXo]

beating the game isnt even half as fun as the multiplayer ( hate to disappoint you) after you beat it once theres really no point in returning to it un less you want to look for the extras like the alternate ending or the secret music or the talking grunt. Most of the fun in this game is in the multiplayer imo

bust a nut

Originally posted by ~ManoWar~
    beating the game isnt even half as fun as the multiplayer ( hate to disappoint you) after you beat it once theres really no point in returning to it un less you want to look for the extras like the alternate ending or the secret music or the talking grunt. Most of the fun in this game is in the multiplayer imo
    i played through the game alot, at least 50 times

it was so awesome for me. i mean, i went out to try different approaches on each level and to explore the map and see some really cool stuff.

cant wait to see what halo 2 will be like

who wants to bet money that H2, like Brute Force, will be pushed back in September for about another 5 months, and then some more when that release date nears...oh yea. did they release BF yet? im still confused...

Dont jinx it man. You tryin to make everyone cry?

Renegade of funk

Well, think of it this way, I was reading that Q&A about Halo2 at the Bungie site, and I have determined with minimal of reading between the lines, to determine that Halo2 was slated to come out in June. Was being the key word. But I am assuming that they thought it wouldn't be ready by then. Why rush a game out? People will buy it when it comes our regardless of when. I see this push back, as sort of the way of perfection. They didn't think it was going to be ready by then, to hell with trying to put a date on it. It'll just come out, when it's ready, and when Bugie thinks it's ready.

Probably the most anitcipated game in console history. The sequel of the game that pretty much launced a console.

Thread Information