Thread: Who here dosent has xbox live?

xboxteen

Default Who here dosent has xbox live?

LOL ,

bust a nut

lame thread. how would u feel if u didnt have xbl?

xboxteen

I just wanna know man.

I don't. I prefer to play games online on the computer so I don't have to listen to little ***** 12 yearold kids whining in my ear about how I just whooped their ass in a game or how they're going to come find me and beat the **** out of me ;p

xboxteen

Originally posted by Cyclone
    I don't. I prefer to play games online on the computer so I don't have to listen to little ***** 12 yearold kids whining in my ear about how I just whooped their ass in a game or how they're going to come find me and beat the **** out of me ;p
    lol

I don't have Xbox Live, because I don't have any games that are Xbox Live compatible. And yea, that picture up there says it all. Well, I do have Splinter Cell, but that's a different story. I don't really feel like downloading stuff for it.

I dont have XBL and guess what? It does not bother me that I dont

I have it but havn't opened it yet!!!!

I'm just waiting for my vga connctor to come in and so that I can permamently plug my xbox into my hub. (I don't feel like traililing wires round the house and my xbox setup in my living room would be toast in 1/2 day with my 2 year old running around

Whilst we're on the subject, good games for xbl?

Dont have it, and probably never will. My internet is just too damn slow. The only time I ever get on XBL is when Im at Playyas house but he doesnt have it anymore so Im sol

"mute"

Precisely owner. Only someone without Xbox Live would make an outrageous statement such as he did.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Well, we don't have XBL here in Australia, so are you going to belittle me for not having it yet?!

Originally posted by BCan
    Well, we don't have XBL here in Australia, so are you going to belittle me for not having it yet?!
    You lucky bugger. Australia is freakin' awesome. I went there on vacation once they had to drag me from my heals into the plane I fell in love with the place.

Ne ways back on topic i dont have live either because they dont offer broadband in farm country yet I have a few abox live games so as soon as I see that bright and shining email that says broadband is available in my area, I will have Live the next day

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

punk.......go brush your teeth.

i dont have live....."lol" at me and im going to....

Registered User TheChunkyMidget's Avatar

i dont have XBL either im planning on getting it in the near future,im just occupied with other stuff right now.i hardly even have time to play with my xbox.so right now i wont bother

I don't have it (yet) i'm putting the wife through university so I have other priorities at the moment.

I don't have LIVE yet, but I already have broadband, so will hopefully get it ASAP once it is out here in Australia in October...

Jedi Master Shamshoon selowitch's Avatar

Default Satellite Is Inadequate

Alas, since the only “broadband” available in my part of rural Maine is satellite-based, I will be without XBL for many more months yet.

Most of you probably already know that satellite-based Internet access does not work with XBL, in part because of the lousy upload speeds and latencies in downloading.

*Sigh*

However, I have become very vocal and active on behalf of rural communities that desperately need broadband—not just for gaming, but for actual commerce and work as well. Ultimately, we will succeed even where market forces do not immediately favor the installation of broadband service.

Once I do get broadband though, I intend to go <i>berzerk,</i> in a good way. I’ll hook up a wireless 802.11g hub; attach an external wireless access point to my Xbox; set up my Power Macintosh G4 to join the network; and then, finally, install an AirPort card in my iBook, and then ... well, it will be awesome.
    Last edited by selowitch; 04-08-2003 at 02:23 PM.

Thread Information