Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: May 10th, Info for Winners and soon to be winners for the Giveaway

Originally posted by Josh-XBA
    (NOTE: underscore characters _ are not allowed)...

...Try to use underscores for spaces.
    Wha?

May wanna clear that up for people.

Retired Giveaway Guru BigJosh359's Avatar

Thats what i get for copy and pasting something off the internet, _ can be used for anything.

bust a nut

Thats what i get for copy and pasting something off the internet, _ can be used for anything.
    im still confused on that

what does _ means??

_ ........ that means UNDERSCORE

so use underscores as names dont use spaces.

I think that is what he is trying to say.

sweet..... i hope i win before then!!!!!

i really want that monitor thingy ma gig.

Default Re: May 10th, Info for Winners and soon to be winners for the Giveaway

This was my news post if you missed it

First off, Saturday May 10 at 5 PM EST is everyone's last chance to win. Saturday is also the day that the two big prizes will be given out.

APC Product - http://www.xboxaddict.com/articles/v...p?Article_ID=1
    KDS Xblaster - http://www.keydigital.com/search_res...;btnSearch.y=5

To win these two prizes, you must have already won a prize with the 30 Day Giveaway. Remember, the contest rewards people for site participation. Coming into the chatroom and winning is a big part of the contest and site participation.

The better your stats, the better of a chance the 30 Day winners will have to win the 2 big prizes. There will be NO Q&A for those prizes. We will average out everyone stats so there will be a minimum requirement to win the prizes and those people that qualify will be in a random drawing.

Please plan to attend the last day of the drawing. Past 30 Day Winners are required to be in the chatroom for their chance to win. It would be lame to award someone for site participation and the winner not be there.

May 10 will also have Q&A prizes just like the past twenty-some days for Addicts to win. Those winners on that day will also be able to win the 2 big prizes.

So Saturday, May 10, 2003 at 5 PM EST, (Time is subject to change, check back Wednesday to final time), be there!!!!!!
    yo Josh-xba, i heard that you are doing a random drawing on that Big giveaway day on Saturday... i think... if so, can you count me in!?!?!? hehe please! i will check back late on saturday... reply back or pm me or something

that would make it 4 oclock here in IL....Which is when i get off work and it takes me ten minutes and id be to late then. Can i have a representative take my place for me if I win?

Originally posted by Viper87227
    that would make it 4 oclock here in IL....Which is when i get off work and it takes me ten minutes and id be to late then. Can i have a representative take my place for me if I win?
    No, like i said, i will still have regular items to giveaway. So you should have plenty of time to get home.

Josh I post like mad on the forum (Not crap just good stuff), and I wrote a review, but I cant get on the forums during those 9pm here times for those giveaways. What I want to ask is this Fri. thing might be my only shot, so should I try and if I logged on and one then would that qualify me for the finnal drawing? Next does the site/has the site, given away prizes for things like I have done so far alone? That is "just" forums, reviews and making sigs for noobs? If not dont worry I dont plan to stop, it would just be nice to know, thanks.
    BREVITY
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Cry Nooo!

I can't make it. I work from 12-9 on saturday, and it's unchangeable!!!! So let me get this straight, its IMPOSSIBLE to win when your not there? Oh well, i still gots me an action replay and I'm plenty happy with that.

I'll be there.

I won an airflo controller last night(the 6th) so I'm eligible

wee
    May 6th, 2003 -9:15 PM- Won AirFlo Controller in Contest Hidden Content

Originally posted by Brevity
    Josh I post like mad on the forum (Not crap just good stuff), and I wrote a review, but I cant get on the forums during those 9pm here times for those giveaways. What I want to ask is this Fri. thing might be my only shot, so should I try and if I logged on and one then would that qualify me for the finnal drawing? Next does the site/has the site, given away prizes for things like I have done so far alone? That is "just" forums, reviews and making sigs for noobs? If not dont worry I dont plan to stop, it would just be nice to know, thanks.
    BREVITY

Last day for the 30 Day Giveaway is Saturday, there is no changing that. Sorry. This is not the only contest XBA will have, and the next contest, whenever that is, prolly wont be in the chatroom and i think the best sig would be a great contest to have.

As for this contest, just like the past 26 days, its in the chatroom.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Good luck to everyone for this last contest !!! Chances are high this time !
    Last edited by Shadow-XBA; 05-10-2003 at 12:23 AM.
    Back into the world of gaming.

whoa that sux, u gotta be in the chatroom? crappers, I have work from 12-630 that day, can't i show up like at 630 oh well, i guess i'll just have to cry about it.

Stats for the big prizes are locked in for all the giveaway winners! They will be announced right after the last seven regular prizes are given away.

Stats locked as of May 10th, 11:30am EST

by locked in, what do you mean? nothing new we do or post can help us?

I used to post here a lot.

Nothing new from 11:30am EST on will count for the winners of the giveaway. Only people this doesnt affect is the winners to be for the regular part of the contest. With 70+ winners, the averages arent going to change dramatically with 7 more entries today.

hopefully i did enough but i dont think i did

2 reviews
    2 excite
    2 comments
    maybe 10 posts

not really enough, but ill be there regardless

I used to post here a lot.

I think Josh-XBA should make up a thread that posts all the winners of the giveaway gontest and everything they won.

What do you think?

I could do that, if yall want more details, got the big winners list on the frontpage news.

Click here to view

Thread Information