Not much to brag about in regards to the demo disk...but, I will have to say that I was extremely impressed with MotoGP2.

The sound effects have improved dramatically. From the crowd in the stands roaring with excitement as you fly by at nearly 200mph, to the new sounds of your bike, and the sounds of opposing bikes, and the new innovative crashes (the camera goes into a side view shot as it bounces around...it looks bad ass - not that I crash a lot )

I also must say that the graphics have stepped up a notch. Everything looks crisper and cleaner...it still has awesome gameplay, as you would expect. And, one of the other most notable things to mention is that there is actually a decent soundtrack! Believe it or not, there is a lot of guitar playing and even singing! Who would have thought they would have done this?!?!?! (Especially considering you have played the original MotoGP and didn't rip your own soundtrack! The music sucks ass in the original MotoGP!!!)

I just got finished playing...good times...I'll definately end up picking up MotoGP2 when it's on the market