Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Halo] Have you ever shot Captain Keyes?

Default [Halo] Have you ever shot Captain Keyes?

Its most likely that you have. Its the time in the first level on the Pillar of Autumn, when after you get your pistol, you turn around and head for the bridge. You can shoot Captain Keyes or some of the officers and commanders there too. But shortly after you do that, Cortana makes an announcement "This is the bridge, the Master Chief has gone rampage. Marines...get him!" Then marines (who can't die) come to kill you. Its really hilarious.

Has anyone ever tried it out? I think it works on some other levels too, such as the Truth and Reconciliation one.

Suprizingly I have never tryed that before, but next time I play Halo I will, sounds pretty cool.
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

Renegade of funk

It works. Cortana says" What the hell are you doing?" And they she calls for the Marines to come in. They all become hostile and start kicking your butt. BTW, you get trapped on the bridge and you can't leave. It was funny. Once.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Yeah, you get trapped and the marines become invincible. They make really great blood splatters on the walls though. I lasted quite some time in there before I died...

Renegade of funk

Pretty much like where you do something that kills a bunch of marines all at once. The remaining freak out and stary saying that you went crazy. They all drop what they're doing and start attacking you in the middle of the game.
    During AOTCR, there is a part where you have to drive the tank down a narrow ridge that winds to the rights, and there's a few Hunters at the bottom. Anyway, a bunch of marines are stranded, and are running up the ridge to greet you and the marines you have riding on the tank. Of course, because of the slope, the tanks slides out of control and I angle it sideways so I don't flip off the ledge. Well, I'm sliding sideways / crossways down the ledge and I plow over like 5 marines. The 4 on board whig out, and they become hostile on the radar scope. They jump off and start trying to kill you. Right until I backed the tank up and ran them over too.

Renegade of funk

Pretty much like where you do something that kills a bunch of marines all at once. The remaining freak out and start saying that you went crazy. They all drop what they're doing and start attacking you in the middle of the game.
    During AOTCR, there is a part where you have to drive the tank down a narrow ridge that winds to the right, and there's a few Hunters at the bottom. Anyway, a bunch of marines are stranded, and are running up the ridge to greet you and the marines you have riding on the tank. Of course, because of the slope, the tanks slides out of control and I angle it sideways so I don't flip off the ledge. Well, I'm sliding sideways / crossways down the ledge and I plow over like 5 marines. The 4 on board whig out, and they become hostile on the radar scope. They jump off and start trying to kill you. Right until I backed the tank up and ran them over too.

Hehe, it's fun killing marines (double post Reclaimer ). It amuses me to no end when someone says they shot Captain Keyes and got killed by the invincible Marines, and then wonder if there's a way to kill them lol, they're invincible, THEY DO NOT DIE, hehe.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I remember when I did that it was so funny. I remember when the marines where coming for me and I went to the front of the ship and I was Hiding under the front part of the ship. All of the marines were looking for me but they couldn't find me. They kept saying I know he is somewhere around here. At that point I started to throw Bombs up on the deck and all you hear is marines hurting form the explosion. Hahahaha very funny you should try it.

I tried this once with a hacked halo. You kill everyone on the bridge and turn on invincible, one shot kill, and bump character. Kill all but one of the marines and then bump him and all the doors will open up so you can leave instead of being locked in.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Its funny on the silent cartographer when you get the needler off a covenent, just unload a whole clip into a marines head and watch him explode...then do it again to someone else and eventually they all get ticked off.

Renegade of funk

It was funny, because I needed ammo, so I decided to melee a Marine and take his ammo. I hit him, but he lived, but he said: "Do I owe you money?" I didnt expect that. Later on, my wife and I where playing, and we where on the Truth and Reconciliation level, getting ready to lead a group of marines into a hangar bay, inevitably into a battle. My wife was way low on ammo, so I told her to turn around and whack a marine and take his ammo. She turns around and hits the Sergeant (the black guy who leads them) and kills him. I was like "DOH! not that one!" The Marines went hostile and starting fighting us right there in the doorway. Just like that. Man, that was the first time, I had seen that, so I had no idea they would go aggro on us. Strangely enough, you kill him, he keeps reappearing throughout the game in certain scenes. They must clone squad leaders.

This sounds like fun, gonna try this

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

Ive tried it, its fun. Killing your own marines is fun too, seems how they dont do anything for you

i tried it and fought the marines for a good ten minutes before giving up and realizing they can't die...

in the Truth and Reconciliation if ya kill the captain the stage restarts 2 the last check pt.......

n y is it that the marines suck @ss against the covenant...but they hav such great aiming against the master chief

maN THIS STUFF IS OLD.
    EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPEND WHEN YOU SHOOT CAPTAIN KEYES.
    If you can beat me in HALO you are the HALO MASTER

Hey can some one tell me whats a hacked HALO
    If you can beat me in HALO you are the HALO MASTER

theres a couple of people here that have it. i no longer have it because it ruined the game for me. you have to have a mod chip and you have to download the hack off of the internet. again, i dont know how to do it I had someone do it for me so Im not a good person to ask. The hack allows you to turn invincible, unlimited ammo, bump character, one shot kills, medusa, etc.

I honestly wouldn't recommend this to anybody, it ruined the game for me.

I have a mod chip, and i dont wanna start talking about this too much and get this thread terminated, but can u email me on exactly what and how a hacked halo does manowar?

bretman1234@hotmail.com

DON'T BE LIKE HER! Batman_wanna_be's Avatar

yeah i shot the caption but did you know that if you zoom in with the pistol on his nametag is says "hi my name is Caption Keyes" i thought that was pretty cool that bungie detail the game that much.

Thread Information