Thread: New B.C. Movies.

Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

As I said in my preview, this game is going to be incredible!

Nice new videos.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Was it playabe at E3?

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

This game does look like it's going to be good. They were telling us about all sorts of crazy stuff you could do too that they really didn't plan but it turns out it works just fine. Apparently the dev. team had castle building contests and farmed dodos.

P.S. I know how the game ends already, and you dont! hahahahahahhahahaha!

The devs were playing it at E3 but we couldn't touch it. They basically just took us through the scenario I outlined in the preview.

And yeah, we know the end. LOL
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

does that kill the game for you guys....knowing the end? or is this something trivial to the overall aspect of the game?

gamespot links are subsribers only now :P

Wow... that 2nd vid with the gameplay is awesome.... another preorder for me
    Last edited by Variation-XBA; 06-19-2003 at 12:02 AM.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Anybody know the projected release date of this game?
    FUSA

Agh I cant wait for this game
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Owned And Operated by Yours Truely

RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

SoccerCJM77

I think someone told me the game is coming out in NOVEMBER but I'm not sure. the developers can take there time I don't care because they will just make it way better, just like there doing to Halo 2

Wow! That battle with the T-Rex is great! The level of detail in this game is too much, arrrrg my brain!

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Shocked Brevity has the best posts!

Thanks Brevity! because of your hard work and diligence, lazy guys like me don't have to scour the web for sweet morsels of gaming goodness like these BC clips.

I might have to take the whole month of February off....w/ both Fable and B.C. in my quaking hands?!

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Default Re: Brevity has the best posts!

Originally posted by thrAsher
    Thanks Brevity! because of your hard work and diligence, lazy guys like me don't have to scour the web for sweet morsels of gaming goodness like these BC clips.

I might have to take the whole month of February off....w/ both Fable and B.C. in my quaking hands?!

N/P

LOL Kraft I think we all know the ending.

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Too Sixy

I cannot see it damn pay sites. Im not willing to shell out my money for a website, I need to buy a house. I will wait until it is out for everyone. BTW why the upper link, only has 1 and 2.

On a similar note, Lionhead/BBB look like they are going to revolutionize gaming like doom did way back when. Other that maybe Halo1/2 I havent seen anything from anyone that is as powerful, awesome and new as BC and Fable are going to be. Kudos to them. I might even start and anti-boycott of them and get people to promise to buy these 2 and any other games they put out.

HA Im sure stupid, as if that will be necessary, everyone will buy Fable, if not BC as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hardware:XBOX, 1 Orig. 3 typeS controllers, DVD kit, XBOXLIVE

Games I own: Halo, Rallysport Challenge, Amped, Bond AOF, NHL2003, Ghost Recon, MechAssault, UC, DOA3, DOAXBV, CAPCOM VS SNK2EO, RTCW, Enter the Matrix, MOTOGP2, KOTOR, NFL FEVER 2004.

Originally posted by JR Alberda
    I cannot see it damn pay sites. Im not willing to shell out my money for a website, I need to buy a house. I will wait until it is out for everyone. BTW why the upper link, only has 1 and 2.

On a similar note, Lionhead/BBB look like they are going to revolutionize gaming like doom did way back when. Other that maybe Halo1/2 I havent seen anything from anyone that is as powerful, awesome and new as BC and Fable are going to be. Kudos to them. I might even start and anti-boycott of them and get people to promise to buy these 2 and any other games they put out.

HA Im sure stupid, as if that will be necessary, everyone will buy Fable, if not BC as well.
    Too bad BC & Fable will not make it out this year.

Originally posted by Knight

Too bad BC & Fable will not make it out this year.
    What makes you say that? The developers told us IIRC that both would be out before christmas. Kraft has the conversation recorded so he can tell you exactly what they said.
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA

What makes you say that? The developers told us IIRC that both would be out before christmas. Kraft has the conversation recorded so he can tell you exactly what they said.
    And pigs will fly, LoL LoL.

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA

I read in Next month GI that I got yesterday that PM said that they will be out a long time from now. I say next year or longer.

Unfortunately, the problem there is that Peter Molynuex is not one of the actual people who codes, so his predictions are just what he is told, or what he gathers from what he has seen. PM is the lead designer of about 5 uber games currently in development. He is over seeing the development of all of them, making sure they are coming along according to his vision.

If you want to get accurate release date predictions, then you should go to the lead developers, like LynxFX and Kraft did.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Thread Information