Thread: so how do you get a free XBOX nation subscribtion

SoccerCJM77

Default so how do you get a free XBOX nation subscribtion

I went to another thread that had the site to win a free subscription to the magazine , but what do you put in for business. I made something up and it said I didn't get the xbox nation magazine listed. so I just clicked on like 3 magazines and it had some stupid questions and I just started clicking than until it asked for address. but it said that I would get some computer magazine. So what is the business and job place and stuff. I want the magazine badly, because it's free. thanks

I hear you man!

If anybody that reads this has been successful in recieving the magazine for free, please let us know the secret!

Thanks in advance for your help.

yep, add me to the list...I signed up for some stupid business magazine hoping to get XBN free, but there was no mention of XBN anywhere else on the site except for the first page....let me know if you actually get XBN with those business mags

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

The mag isnt worth your time and effort, trust me

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

OXM is just as good if not better.

Xbox Nation is such a better magazine than OXM. OXM just has a bunch of ads, worn-out demos, and very poorly written reviews. Any news in there that seems interesting they either made up (and not confirmed) or could be found on an Xbox fan site several weeks before it arrives on your door step.

I got Xbox Nation a few months ago from a site someone put on here, and I've already received 2 magazines. I think all I had to do was answer about 3 questions and then give my address.

bust a nut

i got a e-mail from the website telling me that they want to hand out some more to me. it was cool. there were like 15 or so of different genre of mags ( entertainment, fitness, health, sports, etc.) i clikced on 6 mags that interested me. after filling out a few things, they said that they are sending me those free mags.

I did one of these from a link posted here before and I have recieved 2 magazines already.

Thread Information