Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox Trouble help me!

Be honest and tell your parents! And hope for the best that your parents wouldn't grounded you or give you a good spanking. Another thing, you are already in debt to two of your friends and have the money to buy another copy of Halo? and failing German and math tests......boy you need a good s***king! j/k...Be good and Santa will bring you presents

dont tell them..... and your parents wont be out any money gokux said.... just return it and get a new one....what the big **** deal?

one word IDIOT
    WHATS THIS HES COMING IN FROM RIGHT FIELD

Henhenhenrerereololingardner

Default to

told the parents they did'nt care we sent it in for repair and it's now back at my house being played, and to the above post 3 words , suck my bawlls.

freezer. haha!

The freezer option does not work huh... strange.
    PhReeK out!

Did you ever think that going from extreme heat to extreme cold could crack vital parts to you Xbox. Here are a couple of suggestions(or however you spell it) don't put you Xbox on the floor if you have carpet because the carpet can block vents and it really absorbs the heat, also don't open you presents early and maybe you wouldn't be failing German and Math.
    Jou mothafuka!

Well, if liquid got in ur xbox, i suggest leaving it on without a disk for a while. The fan may dry things up and if its broken, what do u have to lose? Also, try audio disks and stuff just to see what happens. Does it still turn on? Go to the dash board? If it is broken, and i pray the not so, i read a post which said microsoft fixed his box and sent it back in 3 days! wait till ur parents go out and send it. When it gets back make sure u get it first. Send it to a friends house (one with cool parents in case they find out)

People! This thread was posted nearly seven months ago. I think the problem is resolved by now.

Thread Information