...was yesterday. I had it for a week with no problems at all. Then I made more room on another shelf for the xbox and started to move it. I pulled it out and reached around back to unplug the video\audio cord while resting the system on my knee. This caused the xbox to turn on while I was moving it. I just shut it off and continued on. Thats when the trouble started. I went to work and when I got back home I fired up the Xbox, or tried to anyway. It made a wierd sound like a motor starting up, then starting again, then stopping, then starting again! Then the light ring around the eject button that is supposed to be green was flashing red and the system made a beeping noise! I was freaking as you can imagine! I stopped and started it about five or six times and finally got it going so I tried a game for a couple of miniutes and it was ok. Then I thought I would try a DVD. This was ok for about a half hour then it froze up! I decided to go to sleep and try it in the morning. Well I never could get it going the next morning so I took it back to where I bought it, EB, and they just gave me a new one! (WHEW!) I'm SOOOOOO glad I got it there and not at walmart! It seems that moving the unit while it is on can damage it, I guess and it might have had a disk in it also. Does this seem right to you guys?? Anyway if you need to move your Xbox, take any game disks out and UNPLUG it first! Now back to HALO....