Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knights Of The Old Republic

If you dont like the game then i bet you'd like this funny peice of writing: http://www.gamespy.com/dailyvictim/index.asp?id=629
    Hidden Content <----- Red Sox discussion forum, check it out!

Default Re: Knights Of The Old Republic

Originally posted by PacerSlashT16
    This has to be the worst game i have ever played. I hate how you have to select how you attack, you go into a menu and select if you want to engage? Or attack? Plus the graphics are horrible, man i absolutely hate this game
    Man I was on the same boat at first with you. Not so much on the graphics, and really, I'm not real sure where you are coming from with that one.

But this is really the first RPG that I have ever played and it took me a while to get used to the fighting style. You literally have to have a paradigm shift in your thought process when it comes to fighting. I have learned to respect this game alot more and really do enjoy the fighting styles. One thing that I learned is that my character fights better when I don't use him and instead I use Carth or the Mandalorian. Why? I keep them back and support them with grenades and gun fire. They fight alot better when I am not using them..... I don't do that all the time. But when I come up against lot's of enemies I use that strategy.

But really, you are going to have to change the way you think about this game and how you play the game....

HALO GOD

Alright, i just finished the game. Once i made that post, i was just so freakin' frusterated at how the combat mode was and the graphics were so slow. But once i just looked past that and focused on the story, the story itself pulls you in to want to play it even more and more and more. Over all it's an alright game, i see what you guys are sayin' about it is an RPG, and i do understand. Thanks for your posts.
    **MY XBOX STUFF**

XBOX SYSTEM
    DVD PLAYBACK KIT
    XBOX LIVE STARTER KIT
    STANDARD CONTROLLER
    -----------------------------
    NBA 2K3, NFL FEVER 2003, NCAA COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2K3, NHL 2K3, TRANSWORLD SURF, HALO, UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP, DEAD OR ALIVE XTREME BEACH VOLLEYBALL, REDCARD SOCCER 2003

Originally posted by Fanboy5000

Damn, prefrences are weird like that I guess, because I really hated morrowind and love KOTOR.

But I guess after your Halo 3 Topic you just like to get a reaction out of people...
    I have to agree with Fanboy
    Leo is ghey.
    Certainly looks like it.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

You know what cracks me up? The KotOR haters have these arguments against the game that essentially amount to a bucket full of holes. The game is an instant classic.

Glad you saw the light, PacerSlash.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Get a Life(US Navy)

Tell me about it.I was a critic until I got the game,and then I was turned over after 2 hours of playing it.
    Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of all who threaten it.

Thread Information