Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toysrus sale

Default Toysrus sale

buy 2 get 1 free http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...72288-6639222? i think those are the only games you can buy online,i think its any game at the store with a coupon from there sunday ad
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Also shown in the Deals of the Week and in another thread probably a page back.

For anyone interested, they are also doing it for Gamecube and PS2 on seperate weeks. I'll put those in the deals when they start.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
    Also shown in the Deals of the Week and in another thread probably a page back.

For anyone interested, they are also doing it for Gamecube and PS2 on seperate weeks. I'll put those in the deals when they start.
    sorry ,i didnt check the deals of the week i usally do ,do you know the date of the sale
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

It's pretty confusing how they have it setup.

Here's what I know now though.

Gamecube is going on this week:
    gamecube $49.99
    gamecube $39.99

Xbox and PS2 are next week:

PS2 $49.99
    PS2 $39.99
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

I hope they do the xbox sale like they did the gamecube one this week. I actually went and got 3 gamecube games for my lil' bro's b-day and Christmas... but then he ended up buying them from me because he couldn't wait. He had gotten like 70 bux for straight A's on his report card.

If they do xbox the same way, I'm defintely going out and taking advantage. I'm probably gonna get ESPN Basketball, Rainbow Six 3, and Crimson Skies. Does anyone know if Rainbow Six 3 is really coming out on October 28th like IGN said? I hope it does, because there's not really any must-buy games after those 3.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content classid="clsid Hidden Content NAME=quality VALUE=high> Hidden Content quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="120" NAME="stats" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Get what you can. Can what you get. And sit on your can."

im gonna get topspin an crimson skies plus grabbed by the ghoulies

Keep in mind that as of right now, this sale does not apply to every Xbox game. R63, Top Spin, and Grabbed by the Ghoulies are not currently on the list.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Originally posted by SkoalMint
    Keep in mind that as of right now, this sale does not apply to every Xbox game. R63, Top Spin, and Grabbed by the Ghoulies are not currently on the list.
    i heard its any game priced at 49.99 when you go to the store,i had a friend call my local toyrus
    Last edited by DIGITAL; 10-23-2003 at 07:54 AM.

Member on the run

Originally posted by DIGITAL
    i heard its any game priced at 49.99 when you go to the store,i had a friend call my local toyrus
    If that's true, it's even better, otherwise, I may just order online.

Thanks for the deal. I was hearing about it around 2 weeks ago, so I saved up a lot of money. I'm glad that the choices are a lot better this time online, but I still don't like the idea of having to chose between a $39.99 and $49.99 games seperately. I'm just hoping my Toy's R Us has the games Castlevania: Lamnet of Innocence, Jak II, and another game. I want DDR Max 2 but my TRU didn't have it two weeks ago. If I don't see what I want, I may just order online. I also want to get a few Xbox games too. I want the games Voodo Vince, Otogi: Myth of Demons, and probably Dynasty Warriors 4 or maybe even Crimson Skies.

I'll make a decision.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by Cloud Strife
    Thanks for the deal. I was hearing about it around 2 weeks ago, so I saved up a lot of money. I'm glad that the choices are a lot better this time online, but I still don't like the idea of having to chose between a $39.99 and $49.99 games seperately. I'm just hoping my Toy's R Us has the games Castlevania: Lamnet of Innocence, Jak II, and another game. I want DDR Max 2 but my TRU didn't have it two weeks ago. If I don't see what I want, I may just order online. I also want to get a few Xbox games too. I want the games Voodo Vince, Otogi: Myth of Demons, and probably Dynasty Warriors 4 or maybe even Crimson Skies.

I'll make a decision.

welcome back.

Btw Otogi is a very good game, you would like it.
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but Target has all XBox Platinum titles on sale for $14.99.

Crap. This is looking like a bad time to be on a decreased spending budget!
    Hidden Content

Have:
    Halo, Tetris Worlds, Ghost Recon, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, NCAA 2004, Jedi Starfighter, Rainbow Six 3, Top Spin

Want:
    Available - KOTOR
    Future - Halo 2

yeah right ,i wanted to wait to GTA an true crime came out.but im gonna jump on this sale an ask for those games on my birthday november 11

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

damn......they are making me spend money.....GOD DAMN THEM ALL!

Is there even a toys r us in fort wayne? OH **** YES THERE IS!!!!!!!!!

god damn it......now im gonna be broke and ish.

Originally posted by Fosho
    damn......they are making me spend money.....GOD DAMN THEM ALL!

Is there even a toys r us in fort wayne? OH **** YES THERE IS!!!!!!!!!

god damn it......now im gonna be broke and ish.
    Well, if you're there around the time it opens, you will probably see me there.

I'm hoping that everything doesn't get picked over despite me going there really early since I've put off buying a new game for a few weeks now eversince I heard of this deal.

I think I'd go with Voodo Vince for now since I rented it and really liked it. I liked the demo to Otogi a lot, but I want to play the full version for I can see how it's like. I may even consider Grabbed by the Ghoulies since I do like Rare and the game looks interesting.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

espn nba basketball,crimson skies and backyard wrestling.i am getting those 3.
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

so will it work if i wanna get say...two or three copies of crimson skies?

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

they took crimson skies off of that list.

i got a question though.......does this have to be online or can we go in the store and buy it?

Originally posted by Fosho
    they took crimson skies off of that list.

i got a question though.......does this have to be online or can we go in the store and buy it?
    u can go to the store heres a link to the coupon you can print it out http://www4.toysrus.com/our/tru/prom/store_index.cfm

21. Thread Information