Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need for Speed Underground 2 announced

All you rednecks & hillbillies look alike to me.

But seriously,there's a wave of kids in small towns tryin to emulate that movie.

Rotten Meat

I don't disagree with you there...and its pathetic. Most of them think that if they put a black spray-painted Folgers Coffee can on their exhaust and put some hideous stickers on the side of their car that it is cool. All they look and sound like is a tacky lawn mower on crack. If done correctly, I love Imports to death. If you own a Tanabe (a.k.a. the bumble bee) Exhaust and a ton of stickers....bleugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Max33
    Yep,thats the pathetic effectThe Fast & Furious has had on our culture.
    Lime green Nissans in every small town across the nation.
    Little red-headed hillbillies talkin bout nos.

I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Max33
    All you rednecks & hillbillies look alike to me.

But seriously,there's a wave of kids in small towns tryin to emulate that movie.
    I sorta remember those imports not being so popular before that movie came out.
    ~Ninja's aren't supposed to be caught from behind, idiot~

Hidden Content

~What if i were to kill the one you love most? How far would you stray from what you just said? I can make you feel true pain~

Hidden Content

Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

Thumbs up Go Imports

Well rarely in Australia do u see a lime green nissan with decals down the sides. But plenty of 'heroes' in their civics or stock as a rock integra's driving around like they own the road. Imports are nicer looking modern cars. They use less fuel than older 5.0's and are light. Don't forget the chicks love them also. Most girls walking the streets will turn their head at a nice japanese import with no stickers and a nice aftermarket blow-off valve or waste gate. rather than an oldschool Hemi. Vroooom....whoosh.....Vrooooooom...whoosh!

Alien Muscle Vs Rice Burner

The Reason Muscle Can't Be Put inunderground cause there two good... Seriously You Put A Super Charged V8 Old School Hemi Against a Twin Turbo'd Fully Sic Skyline Mate it's gonna get Raped Hands down... Ofcourse It'll Get The Jump but that's about it... But i'm with most of you Guys Bring Back Muscle... Street Rod Muscle...

Proof....
    Fast and the Furious even to see how dodgy the film is it's good to see that they kinda keep it realistic... Last Scene Supra Vs Old School Muscle... How's The Supra Keep up??? 2 Shots of Nos and The Charger has to Break dosn't it.... so the movie that has created you idiots with your fully soup'd up skylines with there Turbo Charged Window Wippers and There Mirror Balls can Suck My Muscle....
    Last edited by Glzmo; 04-26-2004 at 11:33 PM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Glzmo
    The Reason Muscle Can't Be Put inunderground cause there two good... Seriously You Put A Super Charged V8 Old School Hemi Against a Twin Turbo'd Fully Sic Skyline Mate it's gonna get Raped Hands down... Ofcourse It'll Get The Jump but that's about it... But i'm with most of you Guys Bring Back Muscle... Street Rod Muscle...

Proof....
    Fast and the Furious even to see how dodgy the film is it's good to see that they kinda keep it realistic... Last Scene Supra Vs Old School Muscle... How's The Supra Keep up??? 2 Shots of Nos and The Charger has to Break dosn't it.... so the movie that has created you idiots with your fully soup'd up skylines with there Turbo Charged Window Wippers and There Mirror Balls can Suck My Muscle....
    Yes. As you can you see there are plenty of 'idiots with fully soup'd up skylines with turbo charged window wippers' in this thread.

Im not taking anything away from chargers or muscle, im just saying japanese imports are cheaper, more fuel economical and more modern than the oldschool chargers.

go and play your atari and drive your fuel guzling 'hemi' idiot.

and while your at it change your name to 'i live in the past'

Alien Speaking Of Long Dead....

Isn't Ironic How The Idiot Calling me old and "I Live In The Past" seems to be a Kiss Fanatic... There Still Good But seriously dude Get Wit It... There Old There Almost Dead... Living in the Past Kiss Have Had 2 Farwell Tours were I Live So How Old ARE they.... Muscle Over Rice Burners Muscle With System Playing Kiss Over Rice Burner...

Exclamation

Isn't Ironic How The Idiot Calling me old and "I Live In The Past" seems to be a Kiss Fanatic... There Still Good But seriously dude Get Wit It... There Old There Almost Dead... Living in the Past Kiss Have Had 2 Farwell Tours were I Live So How Old ARE they.... Muscle Over Rice Burners Muscle With System Playing Kiss Over Rice Burner...
    1. it's KISS, not Kiss.
    2. Yes they are SERIOUSLY good
    3. They had ONE farewell tour in 2000.
    4. Most rock acts get better with age, take the rolling stones, metallica, iron maiden, deep purple and the The Offspring. They are all still respected musicians to this day. Unlike todays music where the artists are unheardoff in a year.

Like driving a car limits you to what music you listen. Rock On regardless your car. Make me proud, drive a rice burner and pump rock. drive a muscle and listen to rock

Alien Classics...

Alright well you just agree'd with me then didn't you moron... Most Rock Acts Get Better with age so why is that any difference from Cars... Answer: There is No Different's The Cars Become Classics Just Like Artist's Songs E.g... Detroit Rock City... Classics... But Back on Topic Underground 2 with muscle HELL's YEAH!!!!

Thumbs up

Alright well you just agree'd with me then didn't you moron... Most Rock Acts Get Better with age so why is that any difference from Cars... Answer: There is No Different's The Cars Become Classics Just Like Artist's Songs E.g... Detroit Rock City... Classics... But Back on Topic Underground 2 with muscle HELL's YEAH!!!!
    Rock acts dont have engines that can be worn down with miles or a body that can rust. IdIoT.

Have fun with your lack of power steering and your 3 tonne chassis.

?!?IDiOt?!?

Alien Idiot!!!!

Yes Rock Acts Don't Have Engines that Wear But They do have Faces that are now ****ed because of Decades of Make up... IDIOT!!!!

And as for engine's why is that any different to wearing on those straight 4's with no balls soon as you add something to the engine that's basically renewing certain parts of the engine so why can't we add and New Super Charges and Engine's IDIOT!!!!

Cool Gizmo?!?! N00B!

Yes Rock Acts Don't Have Engines that Wear But They do have Faces that are now ****ed because of Decades of Make up... IDIOT!!!!

And as for engine's why is that any different to wearing on those straight 4's with no balls soon as you add something to the engine that's basically renewing certain parts of the engine so why can't we add and New Super Charges and Engine's IDIOT!!!!
    Skyline's have 6's. Most imports do. 4's???!?!?! WTF?

As far as i know, wearing makeup on your face for 2-3 hours a night, 3 nights a week or so wont wear your face. Its called ageing and we all do it. idiot.

I may be a rampade KISS fan my friend but i would sooner be obsessed with a rock band than an imaginary made up character from a childrens movie.

Get some decent calls then get back to me N00B. all you have done to these forums is flamed. I find this a disgrace. give it up...go play atari and watch gremlins

Alien What's Wrong Scared Of Gremlins???

Boooo.........
    Last edited by Glzmo; 04-27-2004 at 03:58 AM.

Alien NooB

Sorry for not giving an exact number of cams on the Engine sorry i didn't realise you were a wog that cruised up Chapple Every night... Get Back to Your Fubu wearing Friends......

And as For Having a Go At Gizmo i'm sure It was a block buster and last time i checked did better box office and at home then Detroit Rock City so if you wanna call me a NooB and and rat on me Collect the Info... Idiot then once you know what your talking about come back..... till then VRROOOOOOMMM...... TISSSSSSSS...... FULLY SIK ULAH.....

IDIOT!!!!!

Thumbs down

Sorry for not giving an exact number of cams on the Engine sorry i didn't realise you were a wog that cruised up Chapple Every night... Get Back to Your Fubu wearing Friends......

And as For Having a Go At Gizmo i'm sure It was a block buster and last time i checked did better box office and at home then Detroit Rock City so if you wanna call me a NooB and and rat on me Collect the Info... Idiot then once you know what your talking about come back..... till then VRROOOOOOMMM...... TISSSSSSSS...... FULLY SIK ULAH.....

IDIOT!!!!!

When did this arguement start about movies? Detroit Rock City wasnt made to be a blockbuster. It was made for young teenagers to have a laugh or two. Gene Simmons even said he wasnt expecting it to be a smash hit at the box office.

Collect the info?? you idiot. it's CHAPEL street. maybe you should be collecting your info before you acuse me of being a wog that has fubu wearing friends.

and for the record, wogs don't wear FUBU.

Rotten Meat

Ummm.....whats a wog? And FYI...here in the states most imports DO have 4 bangers in em. Its the rare ones that have 6. And no skylines...

can't wait, the last NFSU was off the hook. Best racer on xbox IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWeenie
    Ummm.....whats a wog? And FYI...here in the states most imports DO have 4 bangers in em. Its the rare ones that have 6. And no skylines...
    a WOG is a Western Orientle Gentleman.

No Skylines No Decent imports.

who the fu<k drives a 4 banger?? they are pathetic. over here in AUS if you have a four you get the sh|t teazed outta you.

Get a Turboed SIX or go home.

Alien Sik Ulah

Green Weenie is a Weenie you don't know what a wog is??? 4's 6's there both ****...Go the 8's Even 10 And Why Not a 12.....

Thread Information