Thread: A small problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Question A small problem

Recently I rented Enter the matrix and Hunter the reckoning the problem that I noticed In the games I was playing Is that some of the music would skip in Enter the matrix and all the sound would just go for a few seconds and then come back in Hunter but It would get worse the more you played now I thought to myself there rented games its prolly just some scratches on the disks causing the problem but I went and checked my soundtracks and noticed that well only 2 songs that I could find....I didnt check every song but the 2 songs did skip in the beginning like a few seconds not that big of a deal but im worried I dont want my xbox to malfunction I just got It In december anyways I called the xbox support line and they told me it might be a shorted out AV Cable so they suggested I tryed another and see but I dont really know anyone else with an xbox (I dont really know many people) so ya If anyone has some input on this trying matter Id be happy to hear It.

p.s and If by any chance anyone Is wondering why I havent posted In a few days Its because my computer likes to be a little *****!!!! and I need to get It reformated well bye all
    Last edited by TheWheelMan; 05-13-2004 at 12:03 AM.
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Thread Information