Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lorne Lanning Chat!

Wink

I'm hooked on xbox already because of it's computer like design. I like the idea of breaking away from the traditional console systems and creating superior gaming machines.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom:
    I love the movie of the guy getting tossed out the window....when the two at the bottom laugh after he hits it rolls me every time. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I luv it too. My Favorite though has to be the one with the blitzpacker when that guy shoot all the other aliens with the drink cans, It's Hilarious!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sony Rules:
    Welcome new comers.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    AMEN TO THE GC COMMENT!!!

XboxAddict oldie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScrewTape:
    I'm hooked on xbox already because of it's computer like design. I like the idea of breaking away from the traditional console systems and creating superior gaming machines.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It probably won't look like a traditinal console (like N64 for example), but it won't exactly look like a computer either. It'll look more like a VCR or DVD-player.

Originally posted by Kevin-XBA
    Anyone read the whole thing? If you didn't you can check it out right here >> http://www.xboxaddict.com/articles/Oddchat_11_14_00.php . Lorne sounds like a coolio guy and Munch is sounding like a pretty kick ass game! Can't wait for it!

[This message has been edited by Kevin (edited November 15, 2000).]
    Why wasn't that "a-word" sensored? In my opinion, Munch is the most boring game on the planet.

Thread Information