Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What new features in Halo 2...

They should also have cheats like in Goldeneye or Perfect Dark, where you have to earn the cheats. Like in order to get invincible you have to beat the last level on legendary under a certain time. And just a bunch of other cheats like that.

How bout some bots 4 multiplayer. If uve read the book u could have multiplayer missions (much like perfect dark) where you and cortana have to make it accross certain say; blood gulch, with lots of marines ready to kill u(not spartans). I also think that they should add a little bit more command (hint of say red alert) where you could command one marine to cover another, or defend a position.ect....it was kind of screwy how marines dont know how to drive. On silent cortagrapher there is 3 warthogs but u can only use one. Warthog with rocket launcher in back would be cool to. How bout some mass combat...lots of marines, say 50, and hundreds of covenent. And who ever had the rench idea, it sounds cool, and u would have to pick up a wrench like any other weapon, so u would only have one gun. But u could beat the crap out of people with the wrench. P.S. Everyone read the book, its one of the only games that they can make a really good book, and this book could make an awesome set of movies, if done right. And im spent...
    Last edited by chili325; 02-26-2002 at 08:43 PM.

Default halo 2

After re thinking it Halo 2 should have the followowing
    1.More guns (human,covenent) at least 10 more
    2.More veacles (Bigger tank wich is really hevily armed and is super hard to kill the driver, and turrets sticking out so Marines could each use one)(Amiphibious vealce wich could go on water and land that would transport marienes to a are hard to get to.
    3. Bots with skill levels like on perfect dark, if their where bots and they could drive veacles that would be cool
    4.Big amout of marines charging at a even bigger amount of covenent or other enemy's.
    5.Marines able to drive veacles(THIS WOULD BE AMAZING A.I
    6.Bigger campain with more driving veacles,running around shooten people,more sniping.

For PS2 and Game Cube this dream game could not work for the sole reason of Hardware. BUT Xbox hardware has the capacity so iwould not be surprised if their is a halo 2 and better than my 6 ideas

yea, having a marine drive the warthog while u shoot the gun would be awesome

The answer is forty-two frog11983's Avatar

Actually, I was playing level 5 on easy, and all of a sudden a marine hopped into a ghost, and then when more ghosts were available, the remaining marines hopped into those. I had never seen that before. There were 3 or 4 marines cruising around, and occasionally crashing into each other and other things. (They were horrible drivers) However, they couldn't flip them back over once they wrecked them. It was quite funny to watch.

Has any one else seen this?

I think Halo 2 should have bots for multiplayer. That makes game s a lot more fun. Also maybe a better selection of weapons. I really hate the plasma weapons. That would make that the best game on xbox.

If anyone has played perfect dark, one of the coolest weapon is the slayer, where u can remotely control the rockets. This would be awesome for either capture the flag, or 4 just kikkin ass

yea, theres a weapon like that in metal gear solid, i think its called the nikita or something, its cool

I think Halo 2 needs :

1- Bots.
    2- New weapons.
    3- Good storyline (bungie really rocks, i dont worry about it).
    4- New vehicles such as human aircraft or chopper.
    5- Gore zones could be awesome, dont know if its possible..theses kind of features just eat alot of memory.
    6- I think master chief do not run enought fast.
    7- A kind of strategy planner (form groups of marines).
    8- Optimized A.I. (even if the current one is very good).
    9- Carrying more than 4 grenades.
    10-Air support ? (needed if no new air vehicles).
    11-A day/night cycle could be crazy (based on your xbox time).
    12-Better shadows (u ever look on the ground to see what about ur shadow ?).
    13-Some kind of experience points (based on kills).
    14- And finally another very good soundtrack as the first one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My english is horrible. Sorry.

gore zones are possible, they have them on soldier of fortune, its so awesome when u blow someones arm or leg off

i know.. everything is possible for the xbox, what i wanted to say is if its possible for the coders to change dramatically their models to fit this new feature

Hello

10k.

Yes, i have seem marines jump into ghosts on 'The Assult on the Control Room'. You're right, they are horrible drivers. One got blown up with the covenant tank, and the others just drove around.

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

kk.....if Halo2 was just like the first i would still buy it, one think i would like to see changed is when the chick in the chip in your neck......when she starts talking, the other sounds need to be lowered in sound level so that you can hear what she is saying exactly, most times i would hear her for a little bit but there would be lots of background sounds that kind of rendered me from hearing what she was saying. they should change that and have the ability to implement your own music into the game, all xbox games should have this feature, extra insentive to buy and xbox and make the game more enjoyable seeing as the music you listen to in your car put into the game would be UBAH!!!

pretty much what everyone else said is a good upgrade, defenately need to be an underwater level in Halo2.......that would be awesome, some sort of motorcycle would be awesome too, they should make it BUELL.....like on that TNT move Witchblade....ubah movie too, yuppers thats aboot it i think

more of everything that was in this game....MORE MORE MORE

they should make the game longer and have more weapons/enemies/vehicles

Default Ugrading Halo

Here's just three of the suggestions from our corner. And of coarse they all deal with multiplayer.

#1 - Include AI: meaning, we want sim-players/computer players to play against like Perfect Dark did. We need to practice!!!

#2 - For CTF, include flag returns in the stat screen: This is way more important than assists. Flag returns make you feel good. Let us be able to gloat on this statistic.

#3 - Break down Kills on the stat screen: Who killed who how many times. This will definitely invoke even more anger...
    a member of The Circle of Twelve (12)

Hidden Content

Default #3 was a good idea Yolo

But I think it should be taken even further: Kills, shots fired, accuracy, limb hits, body hits, head hits, other, favorite gun, strength (very aggressive, head shots abound, etc.), weakness (where's the ammo?, where's the overshield?, etc.), lemming award, most deadly, most cowardly, most airmiles, most succeptible to rockets in face , etc. Kinda like in Goldeneye OO7 for the 64.

Default Halo has great AI

yes, I've seen the marines drive..they not the best. They drive like a little bet better than a beggineer, but heck who is going to drive that other bangicee(i have never seen them drive a tank or a warthog yet)

Smile Multiplayer Disk Two

I like the concept of two disk in the next release of Halo, the first disk can be pure single player and disk two can be pure multiplayer. That way the disks can be swapped, the idea of being able to multi disk boot might mean that later map makers and patches can be saved to your Xbox hard drive to enhance games further. I think of it like the days of GT 1 and 2 Gt 1 had one Cd Gt 2 split up arcade and standard on two cds the made one hell of an improvement to game play. The first cd might also act as a standard multiplayer map pakc, that way if you have a friend who doesn't have a copy of the game they can use you cd the spawn a game, smae concept a Star Craft spawning.

Just some thoughts.
    Cheers
    tyler
    Xbox: It's mean, it's green, thank god there's no blue screen

Default I like the concept of two disk in the next release of Halo, the first disk can be pur

BEUTIFUL IDEAS Tyler_Durton. I THINK the best way to go for Halo 2 is to just have more options on the multiplayer, and the whole seperate disk thing. amazing! the single player would need an entirely new story though, and that may take awhile, considering the ending. Good ideas man, i hope someone important is listening!!!

Thread Information