Publisher: Majesco Entertainment
A darkly comic action-shooter set in a fantasy world overrun by fiendishly cute creatures, Raze’s Hell follows the exploits of Raze, a monstrous anti-hero who takes a no-holds-barred approach to stopping an onslaught of adorable characters and restore his planet to its naturally ugly state.
- 20 massive mission-based levels set in surreal alien landscapes
- Xbox Live Aware with four gameplay modes
- Play the entire campaign alone or with a friend via slip-screen cooperative action
- Intense large-scale battles, intelligent AI that takes cover, sound alarms and fights back
- Over 10 devastating organic weapons that mirror traditional military weapons plus rolling, stealth, and melee attacks
- Over 20 fiendishly cute enemy types armed with deadly jack-in-th-boxes, lollipop axes and even bunny rocket launchers
- Riotously grisly deaths and devilishly fun mini-games
- Dolby Digital 5.1 sound support
Well never hear of it until now, have coop mode so is maybe it could bring some fun.