Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you had just twelve hours left...

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Plewis
    I'd have a party for everyone I liked and not invite anybody I didn't like. Then about an hour before I die I'd prolly go write a song on the piano or guitar and have one home recording of it that would become a hit single. Every big artist would cover it and my family would have millions because I wrote one freaking amazing song right before I died.

the only reason the song would be amazing is BECAUSE you died.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

I would get my three best friends and their wives/girlfriends and familys, and we'd go up to our cottage, and we'd all go swimming and drink and eat great bar-b-qued food and I'd take some time to make love to my beatuful wife. Then, with about 2 hours left, I'd take my wife and kids aside, and we'd go and pray for a half hour or so, and then for the last hour and a half I'd just sit, with kids on my knee, my wife cuddled up to me, and freinds all around, and just reflect on our best times, hopefully laughing our asses off.

Quote Originally Posted by m4oH
    But you're gonna die in 12 hours. That would be a waste of time. Accept the fact that your end is near and spend it by doing whatever you would like to do.
    ok then i'd kill myself in 11 hours and 59 minutes and cause a rift in the space time continium.

Master of the clutch Olaf the Proud's Avatar

id fill up the tank on my stang and push it to the limit.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content I have no clan

In the final hour I would probably go on a murderous rampage, dressed as Jason Voorhees. Then steal a truck, drive around running people over I don't like, or people I see on the street who I feel deserve to die. Get in a crazy shootout with police to end my life.

Dying sucks unless you go out with a bang. I gotta be famous, and killing a bunch of people is the easiest way.

I used to post here a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Salmonaitor-XBA
    I would get my three best friends and their wives/girlfriends and familys, and we'd go up to our cottage, and we'd all go swimming and drink and eat great bar-b-qued food and I'd take some time to make love to my beatuful wife. Then, with about 2 hours left, I'd take my wife and kids aside, and we'd go and pray for a half hour or so, and then for the last hour and a half I'd just sit, with kids on my knee, my wife cuddled up to me, and freinds all around, and just reflect on our best times, hopefully laughing our asses off.
    Ditto

Out of any ideas here, yours is best.
    -=Rookie of the Year 2004=- -=Member of the year 2005=- -=Mod 2006-2007=- -=Banned and threatened with legal action 2008=-

Hidden Content

Slowride

yeah...you'd all be laughing your asses off until you suddenly drop dead in front of them all.

yeah.. what if your impending death is to be messy.. like in 12 hours a bomb will blow your guts out and your head will melt? do you want to sit with your kids?

I used to post here a lot.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

im telling you guys, repent. Even darwin did in his last moments. Everything to gain, nothing to lose.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCovenant-XBA
    im telling you guys, repent. Even darwin did in his last moments. Everything to gain, nothing to lose.
    See, I've already repented and made my peace with God, so for me, that's just a given that through prayer with my family it's all good with the good Lord.

Dbrizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ChampTTU
    yeah...you'd all be laughing your asses off until you suddenly drop dead in front of them all.
    not sure why but that statement cracked me up.

the only reason the song would be amazing is BECAUSE you died.
    Don't criticize the best musician to ever die.

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

Jews don't repent.

Well we do once a year. So I'll throw my bread in the ocean from now on.

i take a semi automatic and go to the dell corporation and kill every last one of those sons of *****es

I would watch my children play in the back yard. Laughing and running around, after all, no matter what, they will always be the best thing thats come from my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-XBA
    I would watch my children play in the back yard. Laughing and running around, after all, no matter what, they will always be the best thing thats come from my life.
    awwww...

no once cares so shut up!

jk

Renegade of funk

I would spend a little bit of time with my wife, I would thank her for the last 10 years of being together. She would understand what would come next.
    I would spend the next 10 hours and 55 minutes being with my son. First we'll do the things he wants to do. Then, we'll go for a walk like we always do and I'll talk to him about the world and the things he needs to do. I won't make it sound scary, but at the same time that I want to cherish this time, I want to talk to him.
    With five minutes to spare, I'm going to walk by myself on the beach. I'll think about the life I've lived. Then, I'll just lay down in the surf and look at the sky for a bit and feel the water wash over me for the last few times.

Then I'll close my eyes and wait for sleep.

reclaimers answer is the winner close the thread

Baically the same things I do now. I mean who is to say, I am not allready living my lat 12 hours?? I mean I could hop in the minivan and die in a tragic accident. Or fall off the ladder while painting and break my neck, or something equally not expected.

Death can come at anytime, so I am ready for it. I try not to end arguments onbad terms with anyone. I say my peice they say theirs and if it a loved one I end it on a hug and an "I love you." I have faith in my God, so I can't wait to meet him.

So yeah, I guess I would just keep on keeping on...I mean what else is there till the end?
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper
    In the final hour I would probably go on a murderous rampage, dressed as Jason Voorhees. Then steal a truck, drive around running people over I don't like, or people I see on the street who I feel deserve to die. Get in a crazy shootout with police to end my life.

Dying sucks unless you go out with a bang. I gotta be famous, and killing a bunch of people is the easiest way.
    Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!! We have a winner folks.....That's probably what I would do.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

21. Thread Information