Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneyez9 View Post
    Well I'm only high bidder on one of the naruto's and I'm not going any higher... so feel free. as far as the other ones.. I'm not going higher on those either. The only bids I've made since the x-men were for I Made this which is one of the ones I really want (though I'd be happy with an open one) and Dark Sector. I'm not going any higher on that one either. My other bids were there before I won the x-men and I don't believe I can get out of them even if I wanted to... without facing the "wrath of ebay"
    Oh hmmmm that must have just happened recently. Darn it, there goes my theory about my birthday present! I think I will pass on the Naruto faceplates. They are going for more than I personally think they are worth. It is tempting though since this is only the 2nd time I have seen one on eBay and who knows when another will be listed. Crap, I just think I talked myself into bidding on one Dark Sector as in the game? I haven't seen a faceplate yet. Is there a faceplate and I just don't know about it? Other than the Naruto's the only other one I am watching is the I Made This. You and me just may have another showdown on our hands

Well right now there is a dark sector game + faceplate on ebay. I dont' know anything about the faceplate other than I haven't seen or heard of it before and I want to get the game anyway, but it has a long time left and I'm not going any higher on that either.

I want to get an I Made This faceplate, but I think an opened one would go for much cheaper. Lowdown has this value as $350 unopened and I'm not sure I'm willing to go that high. You will probably win that showdown.
    Current faceplates (Just the highlights/new additions)
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

Oh I found it. That is badass! I dunno how I missed that one. It is almost $200 with over 5 days left. Phew! I am gonna watch this one just to see how high it goes. I wonder where the plate came from. Hopefully more people start listing them. So you are willing to spend serious $$$$ to the the X-men faceplate but not the I Made This one. Interesting...........

Well the x-men one I believe is more rare and plus I can't spend as much on the I Made This because I just bought the x-men one silly. And I'm a big x-men fan... not so much the third movie, but the series in general.
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

The Dark Sector plate was a prize in a Forza 2 livery contest where you designed a Dark Sector car. I have an email in to Digital Extremes to see if I can get an answer about the plate.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

See thats why I bid so high and was thinking about going higher. If I hadn't been an X-men fan I would have bid $300 maybe $350 tops. Ya know I used to rush home after school so I could watch the X-men cartoon and if I had other stuff to do I would set up the vcr to record it. I never saw the 3rd movie only the first 2. I heard bad things about the 3rd one which made me sad and afraid to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by kdub1982 View Post
    wow is all i have to say! the Best Buy I frequent had a bunch on those in a basket for $5 each acouple months ago. I never thought anything of it. hmmmm I wonder if they have any kicking around in the back.....
    Best Buy had them? I'd only heard that Game Crazy gave out coupons with preorders that you could redeem for the plate. Crap. I KNOW there's a sheetloat of these out there. There was one on eBay months ago, and three this month all from the same guy. WTF did they do with all those plates? There's got to be 5,000 of them out there, if not 10,000. WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Best Buy had them? I'd only heard that Game Crazy gave out coupons with preorders that you could redeem for the plate. Crap. I KNOW there's a sheetloat of these out there. There was one on eBay months ago, and three this month all from the same guy. WTF did they do with all those plates? There's got to be 5,000 of them out there, if not 10,000. WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?
    I dunno. Maybe nobody wants to sell theirs because they are really huge Naruto fans? Well I ended up not bidding. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't even pay that much for my MS Experience faceplates. Besides I need to save my $$$$ for the I Made This faceplate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    I dunno. Maybe nobody wants to sell theirs because they are really huge Naruto fans? Well I ended up not bidding. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't even pay that much for my MS Experience faceplates. Besides I need to save my $$$$ for the I Made This faceplate.
    welll good luck i have 500 bucks for that plate so i hope you can beat my snipe

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    welll good luck i have 500 bucks for that plate so i hope you can beat my snipe
    Hahaha you should already know that I can silly boy. Don't you know who you are dealing with? The question is do I really want to spend that much on this faceplate. Guess we will just have to wait and see!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Hahaha you should already know that I can silly boy. Don't you know who you are dealing with? The question is do I really want to spend that much on this faceplate. Guess we will just have to wait and see!
    i am just kidding moltenluv i dont wanna waste all my money on something like that even though it is nice also everyone their are about three Ms experience plates on ebay right now just search worldwide and xbox faceplate in advaced search also make sure to subtract guitar good luck rea rea i just want a rb6v2 plate right now wanna get me one please

DO you guys think this is real.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZta.chat

This member of ebay has 4 Microsoft Xbox Launch Team Face Plate up for sale all with the same photo as the default?

But the thing is he is the one who is selling Microsoft - Xbox 360 Faceplate (Launch Team 2005)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    My Faceplate Collection
    US Launch Faceplate

Its growing!

Wish List
    Custom Spacy Custom

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tree Y View Post
    DO you guys think this is real.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZta.chat

This member of ebay has 4 Microsoft Xbox Launch Team Face Plate up for sale all with the same photo as the default?

But the thing is he is the one who is selling Microsoft - Xbox 360 Faceplate (Launch Team 2005)
    what the heck are you saying of course its real would you wanna take 4 pictures of the same plate so its fine you want one then bid its fine if you want a UK release plate

Pretty sure they're real. There seem to be a lot more of the UK launch plates than the US ones.
    As I understand it (and I may be completely wrong on this), the US Launch Team plates were offered to MS execs and all members of the development team and employees of Microsoft Games Studios.
    The "UK" Launch Plates weren't actually exclusive to the UK. They were offered to other MS employees, all of the studios working on launch titles and various staff working on launching the 360 in the UK as well as other countries.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Another Naruto faceplate..

Anyone willing to trade/sell an opened I Made This?
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

I don't have an "I Made This." It makes me sad. Not having it, I mean.

Yeah, the guy I got my UK Launch Plate from had 3-4 also. That was a couple of months ago.

This Naruto guy is the same guy as the other Narutos. He must have worked at a store and snagged the lot of them. All I know is there HAS to be a crapload of them out there somewhere, so I'm holding the line and I'm just not gonna pay more than $40 for one. There's plenty of other plates I'm living fine without. I can live without that one if I have to.

he does,But im bidding on one of the of the UK lanch ones

Another Dark Sector

http://cgi.ebay.com/DARK-SECTOR-XBOX...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by Ken Tree Y; 03-27-2008 at 09:27 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    My Faceplate Collection
    US Launch Faceplate

Its growing!

Wish List
    Custom Spacy Custom

Civilization Revolution faceplate ... (This one is not potentially missing a power button) AND if you go high enough you can get it signed by one of the Animators at Firaxis.

I'm off this one because the person had 2 and I got the one. Good luck to any interested.
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

I'm new here so forgive me if I'm giving unwanted info...
    I came across this Clive Barker autographed faceplate, not sure if you guys are into the autographed faceplates but I quite like it!

eBay number 120239000898

http://cgi.ebay.com/OEM-Official-Mic...QQcmdZViewItem

"Professionally installed skin" my ass. Look at the pic.

Yeah, the Clive Barker one is cool. Some fan will dig that.

Thread Information