Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by craigcarr View Post
    ya and welcome though those plates arent exactly rare they are a great addition to any new collector or any1 in search of those plates THANKS

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Yeah like Jak said. Thanks!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Yeah like Jak said. Thanks!
    ya i am awesome like that YOU CANT BEAT ME RAE RAE I AM EVERYWHERE

I have give up. I posted right after you and waited and waited and waited for you to reply. This game is no fun to play by yourself. Did you know that there are over 6000 listings on eBay for DS Styluses? There are. I am bored and was looking for the Ninja Gaiden sword stylus EB games cheated me out of and decided to see what else there was. I think I now collect styluses as well. I got a complete set of Zelda, Bomberman, and Animal Crossing styluses on the way as well as the sword one. I am also checking into a potential Hello Kitty set (there are 4 in the pic but the seller only has 2 listed). OMG I HATE YOU EBAY I am not even gonna tell you how much $$$$ I just spent on these things. It makes me ill to think about it

Banned

I have give up. I posted right after you and waited and waited and waited for you to reply. This game is no fun to play by yourself. Did you know that there are over 6000 listings on eBay for DS Styluses? There are. I am bored and was looking for the Ninja Gaiden sword stylus EB games cheated me out of and decided to see what else there was. I think I now collect styluses as well. I got a complete set of Zelda, Bomberman, and Animal Crossing styluses on the way as well as the sword one. I am also checking into a potential Hello Kitty set (there are 4 in the pic but the seller only has 2 listed). OMG I HATE YOU EBAY I am not even gonna tell you how much $$$$ I just spent on these things. It makes me ill to think about it
    ya me too your just too good me and katamari have gotten a good laugh out of it though

Ok I just posted to all of you posts and by the time I was done you hadn't reposted anything. Well this was kinda fun but I don't want to start irritating other members here. Its not their fault we are the only 2 people posting right now. Wait...........now that I think about it is their fault. As punishment they have to read all our random nonsensical posts. Muahahahahaha I am more evil than I knew

Banned

Ok I just posted to all of you posts and by the time I was done you hadn't reposted anything. Well this was kinda fun but I don't want to start irritating other members here. Its not their fault we are the only 2 people posting right now. Wait...........now that I think about it is their fault. As punishment they have to read all our random nonsensical posts. Muahahahahaha I am more evil than I knew
    ya now because they have LIVES they have to read all of our crap and such that makes us laugh and cry and them curse our name also u think we will be banned for this?

I was wondering the same thing. I really hope not.

Oh please most holy of forum Gods do not remove us from this place of faceplate worship. We shall surely shrivel up and die if we are not allowed entrance into this most sacred and holy land. United we stand but divided we fall. Do not divide us. Please I beg you this! Have mercy on our tired and bored souls for we know not what we have done. We did not mean to desicrate this sanctum with our many postings we only meant to amuse ourselves. Please spare our foolish souls. We are at your mercy.

Hmmmm......maybe I should have been a preacher? Are there women preachers or is that strictly men? Are women only allowed to become nuns? Is that the female version of a preacher?

lol remember what I said in one of the collection threads about how we always go off on tangents in pretty much every thread?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Banned

GREAT NEWS THEIR HASNT BEEN A E305 PLATE ON EBAY FOR 2 MONTHS any1 knw why i mean their are 5k of them yet not 1 can be on ebay how is that possible?

'luv, I have a Ninja Gaiden II stylus that I was going to use on a faceplate, but you can have it. Just buy something and I'll put it in the next shipment.

You have to remind me, though.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

It's weird - there's almost a cycle associated with eBay. It seems like once one plate gets listed (for instance a Zero Hour or E305 plate) a bunch more of the same kind do.
    Then it gets dry for a while.
    Then it happens again.
    I'm guessing we'll see them show up around E3 this year at the latest.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    It's weird - there's almost a cycle associated with eBay. It seems like once one plate gets listed (for instance a Zero Hour or E305 plate) a bunch more of the same kind do.
    Then it gets dry for a while.
    Then it happens again.
    I'm guessing we'll see them show up around E3 this year at the latest.
    ya i wanna stock up on e305's i want like 2-3 more i just love them and wanna catch them all and if i am lucky i can persuade taco head to give me his 0001/5000 E305 plate for my 001/200 tags 06 WAHOO i hope when i ask he takes it but i doubt it

I'm like that with the Gorillaz wall plates... although I think the deal for the two I was supposed to get from the UK has gone a little sour. I don't think the seller has them anymore - one may be broken beyond repair and the other is missing...
    Oh well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    'luv, I have a Ninja Gaiden II stylus that I was going to use on a faceplate, but you can have it. Just buy something and I'll put it in the next shipment.

You have to remind me, though.
    Awww man now you tell me. I bought one off eBay for $9.99 However if you could get your hands on a Crisis Core Shinra UMD case and send that along that would be just totally awesome!

Banned

Awww man now you tell me. I bought one off eBay for $9.99 However if you could get your hands on a Crisis Core Shinra UMD case and send that along that would be just totally awesome!
    it would be MAGICAL

They had a crapload of them but I didn't get one. I probably can, though. I'll see.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

okay well i can guess you guys have seen the 3+ E305s on ebay now i really want one and spacey really needs one so thats two that are taken up, if we can be civil about this we can all eventually get one and therefore not pay 100+ for one. Now they are all going for about 5 bucks as of right now so lets just keep it that way for awhile. But if anyone really REALLY wants one then tell us here so we dont try to go for that specific one. I have contacted the seller in hopes that these arent fakes or something specifically because the pictures are all just generic ones and they show it opened yet say its unopened. I hope we can all get what we want so ya cya guys and i hope i get mine.

Hellon earth159

Jak,
    I only found one E305 with the original packaging and serial #. How can you tell if the other ones are real or fake? I bought a cheapo 'green swirl' faceplate a month ago and it also says E305 and has the silver power button?

Banned

item numbers:

not really sure but i am sure that yours is real if it has the E305 thing on the usb door then its real

Thread Information