Thread: I call dibs!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered User tinytoonsbuster's Avatar

lol. couple rounds in the octagon gameking? jk, but people should know, he couldn't even let me have one rare plate even though his collection kills mine, he couldn't toss one towards me. the only one i had ever called dibs on too, so if he ever calls dibs and i also want the plate, good luck to him, he'll either pay more then he had too, or i'll win it. nuff said

edit* i'm not mad that he wanted the plate too, i'm mad at the sneaky way he did it. he saw my post about the plate but still did not message me before he bid, at the last second mind you, and won it by only $4 more then what i bid. he also claimed that he didn't know i was gunna still bid on it, well that is irrelivent because we both made bids at the last 10 seconds, mine was $257 and his was like $255.05 so i was in the lead and thought i had won it, nope 4 seconds left he bid $4 more then me, wow. i immediatley went to see who won it and it was gameking, i was bummed all day. escpecially cause i had been dreaming about the plate the whole time it was on ebay... i was even in good contact with the seller (at least 5 emails back and forth) i was set to win the item i thought...nope the cold/greedy/sneaky guy won.

This is just my opinion of the guy. Freedom of speech =p
    Last edited by tinytoonsbuster; 01-30-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: added more
    My Wishlist!
    X05 Canada - Maple Leaf Tile
    Star Ocean Japan Faceplate
    Tales of Vesperia Japan Faceplate

Thread Information