Quote Originally Posted by tinytoonbuster
i'm over it. but i still think you knew what you were doing gameking.
Obviously you're not. Even after all that and a PMed apology from me, you still had to put in that last little jab. SpaceGhost even stepped in and wrote out a very thorough and heartfelt response - this area of the forums is his baby by the way - and still you're throwing crap on me.
I've done all I can short of offering to sell you the plate. As I've said before, it doesn't mean that much to me.

So I'll tell you what, I'm sick of all this. If you want it so bad that you're going to continue to gripe about it and hold some insane grudge against me, I'll sell it to you. And not only that, I'll sell it to you for what your maximum bid would've been if I hadn't won it.
I'll lose 6 bucks or so and the plate but getting rid of the brain damage I'm dealing with thanks to you is worth it. You're taking the one place I have to come and discuss my hobby with other like minded people and making it something I dread.

Since you're convinced that I'm evil and self serving and probably out to pocket your money, we can use SpaceGhost as a broker (with his approval of course - I'm sure he wants this to go away too). I'll send him the plate, he tells you, you pay me, he sends the plate to you.
PM me. If you're not interested then this is over and I expect to be free from having to deal with your crap every time you post here.