Thread: SpaceGhost2K's Collection (as of 4/8)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E305 should probably be arriving on your doorstep about now. If not, it will be there tomorrow.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    E305 should probably be arriving on your doorstep about now. If not, it will be there tomorrow.
    Nothing today, so guess where I'll be tomorrow.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Lazy postal service.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    Lazy postal service.
    better hope moltenluv doest read that

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    better hope moltenluv doest read that
    Hahaha too late I just did! To be honest with ya all the Postal System seems to not be the greatest lately. I dunno what is going on but everything seems to be taking a little longer than usual and there seem to be a lot of packages gone missing. In the past week we have had like 5 or 6 people come into the office I work at reporting problems. Its really weird. There have been more claims filed in the past week than in the entire year and a half I have been there. My suggestion is if you are having something shipped to you always get delivery confirmation so you can have some way of tracking it and if it is really that valuable to you insure it. I am not saying that to try to get you to pump more money into the Postal System I am saying it because I care and love each and every one of you

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Hahaha too late I just did! To be honest with ya all the Postal System seems to not be the greatest lately. I dunno what is going on but everything seems to be taking a little longer than usual and there seem to be a lot of packages gone missing. In the past week we have had like 5 or 6 people come into the office I work at reporting problems. Its really weird. There have been more claims filed in the past week than in the entire year and a half I have been there. My suggestion is if you are having something shipped to you always get delivery confirmation so you can have some way of tracking it and if it is really that valuable to you insure it. I am not saying that to try to get you to pump more money into the Postal System I am saying it because I care and love each and every one of you
    awwww how sweet, lol

i think you need to transfer to the office near my house cause there service at times sucks.... and you will be close to a beach down here in sunny Florida

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    awwww how sweet, lol

i think you need to transfer to the office near my house cause there service at times sucks.... and you will be close to a beach down here in sunny Florida
    I actually joked around with my Postmaster a while back that I was going to transfer to Florida. He said it may sound like a good idea but I would regret it. He said that if I think PA is bad the Postal System in Florida is way worse. If I was going to move I would wanna move outta the country anyway. Some place pretty and tropical

Thread Information