Thread: Strip club in GTA IV...secrets/tricks?

Default Strip club in GTA IV...secrets/tricks?

Anybody found any benefits to shelling out for lapdances or other tricks in the strip club?there were a few in San Andreas so just curious.
    " A man can be happy with any woman as long as he dosnt love her...it's true..." As quoted by Mr. President from a Super Milk Chan advert on AdultSwim

there's not any that's I've seen or read about just yet... i know it's like $250 if you do the 3 dances, 2 solo 1 double, and that's it unless you then go back w/ another lady. I think it;s just a way to enjoy yourself and blow some cash....lol

I would think the experience would be different if you take a date there (I guess Carmen doesn't like to dance). Personally, I think it was a little lazy of the programmers to just have your date/friend sit down at a table while you're free to walk around and get a lap dance or three.
    This is a prime opportunity for discussion with your friend/lady friend...

Renegade of funk

Not that I'm against titties, but I think it's boring and a waste of time (in the game.) Sure the element is good for the story line but I think theres more that can be done besides watch the boring and poorly rendered strippers.

Maritimer

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Not that I'm against titties, but I think it's boring and a waste of time (in the game.) Sure the element is good for the story line but I think theres more that can be done besides watch the boring and poorly rendered strippers.
    Your telling me you don't like those blocky asses up in your face?

But I agree with you, it's a huge waste of time. But, I'm sure someone will appreciate it... Somewheres...
    Willy2.0

Thread Information