Thread: How much is the PGR3 Plate Worth?

Default How much is the PGR3 Plate Worth?

I have seen a few of these on Ebay recently and I actually just ordered one from Australia but I was wondering about how much is a sealed PGR3 plate worth?

Thanks for your help!!

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    I have seen a few of these on Ebay recently and I actually just ordered one from Australia but I was wondering about how much is a sealed PGR3 plate worth?

Thanks for your help!!
    Best way to check right now is to look for the completed auction on eBay and see what they're closing at (or if anyone is buying them.)

There is a difference in the packaging that makes one a limited edition (x of 700) and the other is a common promotional version (x / ?). There's some debate over whether there are bootlegs or not. Since the piece is still so rare where all the other bootleg plates are easily gotten (Quake IV, CoD2, The Outfit), I think that the loose ones floating around are not bootlegs.

I'd like to have a price range on the databse, but it would be the only field that would have to be regularly updated and I don't think anybody wants to put that kind of daily/weekly/monthly research into it. I'm going to classify them by rarity and leave it at that ($, $$, $$$, $$$$, and $$$$$)
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Best way to check right now is to look for the completed auction on eBay and see what they're closing at (or if anyone is buying them.)

There is a difference in the packaging that makes one a limited edition (x of 700) and the other is a common promotional version (x / ?). There's some debate over whether there are bootlegs or not. Since the piece is still so rare where all the other bootleg plates are easily gotten (Quake IV, CoD2, The Outfit), I think that the loose ones floating around are not bootlegs.

I'd like to have a price range on the databse, but it would be the only field that would have to be regularly updated and I don't think anybody wants to put that kind of daily/weekly/monthly research into it. I'm going to classify them by rarity and leave it at that ($, $$, $$$, $$$$, and $$$$$)
    kool, does anyone have pics of the different packaging?? so that we can see which one is limited and which one is the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    kool, does anyone have pics of the different packaging?? so that we can see which one is limited and which one is the other one?
    You'd have to use the search and look for it. I don't remember what thread it was.

See, this is where the faceplate database is gonna come in handy.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    You ROCK!!

thanks for the link Gameking.... I've been wondering if one of the 2 Outfit plates I've got are real or both fake or what.

i war show most there of PRG 3 FACEPLATE over ebay.at (austria) or also ebay.de (germany) und max. ebay.com.au (australia).

Thread Information